NEW: Blitzway - Zorro - Video Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the video and the review. It was painful eating the $28 NFD but with shipping and tax....I was going to in this figure for over $300.00 and that sculpt and chest detail went so soft I just can't do it.

Normally I would say that this is no different than the initial Fight Club figure panic and those figures ended up great in hand. That panic came from one blurry photo though...this review is on video and fairly comprehensive...this figure?s numerous cancellations will unfortunately mostly be due to Blitzway?s decision to re-imagine Zorro without a neck.

Normally I would say that this is no different than the initial Fight Club figure panic and those figures ended up great in hand. That panic came from one blurry photo though...this review is on video and fairly comprehensive...this figure?s numerous cancellations will unfortunately mostly be due to Blitzway?s decision to re-imagine Zorro without a neck.
With the QC issues in my Onimusha figure and the rampant ones I've seen in others it's made me shy away from ALOT of Enterbays other figs. The price point on this already made me cringe and it looks like there's more to be said sadly...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

With the QC issues in my Onimusha figure and the rampant ones I've seen in others it's made me shy away from ALOT of Enterbays other figs. The price point on this already made me cringe and it looks like there's more to be said sadly...

Huh? Isn't this Blitzway?

Yah I'm trippin! Thanks for the catch brother! Lol

No problem man lol. I was just confused, even thought 'did Blitzway and Enterbay merged now?' but pretty sure they are not lol
Maybe because Onimusha is an old work of Enterbay. They are a longtime player, like Hot Toys. And their quality is good too. Not as popular as Hot Toys because they just do mostly Asian movies and basketball players.

No problem man lol. I was just confused, even thought 'did Blitzway and Enterbay merged now?' but pretty sure they are not lol
Maybe because Onimusha is an old work of Enterbay. They are a longtime player, like Hot Toys. And their quality is good too. Not as popular as Hot Toys because they just do mostly Asian movies and basketball players.
Its the ends of their names always gets me Lol. It must confuse my brain somehow

Back