Statue Queen Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 - Golden Eagle Armor 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
4LAPYzO.jpg

iFGz3dk.jpg

WONDER WOMAN FIRST LOOK FOR
WOMEN'S DAY!

After a crazy couple of months, we're back and gradually picking up from where we left off. To make March a month to remember, we'd like to give you a first look at our new 1:2 Wonder Woman in celebration of women's day!

The Queen Studios 1:2 scale Wonder Woman is inspired by the new Wonder Woman 1984 movie. As you can see from the 3D images, Diana will be wearing her incredible new Golden Eagle Armour. If you're as excited as we are for the new statue and movie, head over to Facebook and let us know your thoughts!

These are early 3D images of the inspirational Princess of Themyscira, but we’d love to hear your thoughts on how she’s shaping up.

Last edited:
Just looking at those 2 pics right now ...gotta say, she looks great. Can't wait to see more pics of this. And that's from someone who doesn't collect movie-based statues.

I see Queen Studios and know immediately I'll never own any of their pieces. If they could apply their skills to 1/6 figures, then we can talk.

I see Queen Studios and know immediately I'll never own any of their pieces. If they could apply their skills to 1/6 figures, then we can talk.
I wish. Their sculptors are 100 times better than the sculptors Hot Toys has and since they're doing it all digitally in 3D they're able to easily tweak the sculpts when needed. All their sculpts have been 100% spot on in terms of likeness.

If the 1:1 WW bust is over $3,000, I can?t imagine what this 1:2 full body will cost.

Actually their 1/2 Aquaman is only $2,300, so WW may not be much more than that. Since there's a much smaller head to have to recreate with silicone and rooted hair.

As cool as this looks though, I'll probably hold out for the regular outfit.

Has Queen Studios item actually shipped yet? Curious what the final production pieces look like compared to the protos. This looks insane btw. Gonna be too rich for my blood but damn.

Has Queen Studios item actually shipped yet? Curious what the final production pieces look like compared to the protos. This looks insane btw. Gonna be too rich for my blood but damn.

Yes they have shipped plenty of their busts. Look through their various threads.

I‘ve got the Aquaman on preorder, but first I‘ll have to see how this armour is portrayed and used in the film.

The only reason I buy wonder woman statues is because Gal Gadot is one of the most beautiful woman on earth. This statue is amazing but you can't enjoy Gal Gadot beauty. The suit is just too much like a full armor

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Now that is pretty incredible. The rooted hair really levels this up a bit over the competition, can't wait to see more shots of this! At 1/2 scale, what is that...something like 3 feet + tall?

The only reason I buy wonder woman statues is because Gal Gadot is one of the most beautiful woman on earth. This statue is amazing but you can't enjoy Gal Gadot beauty. The suit is just too much like a full armor

It?s not meant to be a sex doll.

It?s not meant to be a sex doll.
A man can enjoy the beauty of a woman without thinking about having sex with her. Actually Gal Gadot is not sexually my type (she is too slim for my taste), but I think she is gorgeous and she is worth to be admired like a painting or some artwork.

Back