Action Figure Hasbro Mandalorian Vintage Wave 25 preview vid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wasn't even collecting these, but why not. Anyway picked up the Mando AT-ST *because* so I need Mando & co. to go with.

Good luck ever seeing them in the pegs. I buy for my kids and the pegs have had nothing but tfa Rey and snoke for years. The boys don?t even want to bother going to the toy isle, they know it will be desolation.

Good luck ever seeing them in the pegs. I buy for my kids and the pegs have had nothing but tfa Rey and snoke for years. The boys don?t even want to bother going to the toy isle, they know it will be desolation.

Oh, I figured I'd be going online. Merchants wanna force feed web shopping - and even if I pay a bit more figure it evens out between the stress and running around. Our local toy selection is *&^% in-store. I see YT vids and wonder where these folks live, we have no selection.

As a overseas collector, i've had to rely on the internet for 20 years in order to get my fix. With the plethora of deals both at etailers and on Ebay i mostly managed to get figures at fair prices until recently.
For the last few years, lack of figures turning up at brick and mortar reduced options and i'm now having a hard time balancing shipping costs into the equation. Hardly getting TVC under $18/piece shipped unless i wanna gamble on a possible clearance at a later stage.

As a overseas collector, i've had to rely on the internet for 20 years in order to get my fix. With the plethora of deals both at etailers and on Ebay i mostly managed to get figures at fair prices until recently.
For the last few years, lack of figures turning up at brick and mortar reduced options and i'm now having a hard time balancing shipping costs into the equation. Hardly getting TVC under $18/piece shipped unless i wanna gamble on a possible clearance at a later stage.

At least this U.S.-er has joined u in relying on the 'net. We lost Toys-R-Us, my local Targets seem to have a pretty small toy selection and are ALWAYS poorly stocked. I live in an urban area yet. So in theory I could wander from store to store, facing the *&^%$ traffic.

I'd rather buy off the peg - in theory being able to look item over since I unbox. Fortunately reliable e-bay sellers and Amazon have come thru. I justify extra cost in NOT having to spend travelling and time. Also Amazon time to time has had flash deals which helps.

At least this U.S.-er has joined u in relying on the 'net. We lost Toys-R-Us, my local Targets seem to have a pretty small toy selection and are ALWAYS poorly stocked. I live in an urban area yet. So in theory I could wander from store to store, facing the *&^%$ traffic.

I'd rather buy off the peg - in theory being able to look item over since I unbox. Fortunately reliable e-bay sellers and Amazon have come thru. I justify extra cost in NOT having to spend travelling and time. Also Amazon time to time has had flash deals which helps.

Ebay used to be my first stop. Lots of good sellers there. Now, its a whole other story. Far fewer people selling overseas and outrageous Ebay fees with their international shipping system. Glad i can still rely on a couple premium US based etailers (Dorkside Toys and BBTS). Also ordering from UK based etailers offering roughly the same prices and service but i'm afraid those days are overwith Brexit taking effect in the coming days.

Amazon, i 'm avoiding at all cost. First, selection available in my country is ridiculously weak and prices are outright insulting ($30 to $40 for a 3"75 at best). Then, collecting both carded and loose, i've already had a few bad experiences with their packing.

ROS had a new SKU for TVC and both waves so far seem to have sold very well. This SKU has zero to do with the "Snoke" wave of TVC. I expect these will be stocked in stores as much as the first two waves of ROS were, but that still may not be enough to meet demand. And anything "baby Yoda" will probably be the hottest thing since Cabbage Patch Dolls in 1983.

Ebay used to be my first stop. Lots of good sellers there. Now, its a whole other story. Far fewer people selling overseas and outrageous Ebay fees with their international shipping system. Glad i can still rely on a couple premium US based etailers (Dorkside Toys and BBTS). Also ordering from UK based etailers offering roughly the same prices and service but i'm afraid those days are overwith Brexit taking effect in the coming days.

Amazon, i 'm avoiding at all cost. First, selection available in my country is ridiculously weak and prices are outright insulting ($30 to $40 for a 3"75 at best). Then, collecting both carded and loose, i've already had a few bad experiences with their packing.

Am sorry to hear that as am an Amazon fan. Tho it was weird IMO learning Amazon Germany etc. I would have to have a separate account from Amazon U.S. Suppose Amazon France would be the same for me. Also luv Amazon easy returns (at least here in urban areas where u can just drop at Amazon store).

IMO no excuse for the prices u are quoting tho.

The face sculpt on Cara Dune is unbelievable at that scale.

Yeah, I only have the raider that came with the AT-ST in that scale, and a Jawa - IMO pretty impressive. VERY happy with the 6" Black Series - just got Cara Dune in - great sculpt! These are weirdly better than the few 6" MCU pieces I picked up - paint, details.

Am sorry to hear that as am an Amazon fan. Tho it was weird IMO learning Amazon Germany etc. I would have to have a separate account from Amazon U.S. Suppose Amazon France would be the same for me. Also luv Amazon easy returns (at least here in urban areas where u can just drop at Amazon store).

IMO no excuse for the prices u are quoting tho.

Actually, i'm a Amazon fan as well... but only for books. Getting all my comics from them and any Star Wars related book in general. Anything else, they just can't pack it properly.

To be totally fair with Amazon (France) pricing, 99% of available Star Wars collectibles/figures/toys are offered by marketplace/third party sellers. It seems like french market is far too small for this kind of items for Amazon to care offering them directly.

Also having Amazon US and Amazon US account myself but it doesn't help as most items are not available/deliverable outside their respective markets anyway. Only item i managed to grad il the last couple years was the TVC exclusive Sith Trooper (at $20+ /piece). Surprisingly, my two came from Amazon Germany but arrived with crushed bubble and/or card creases as they travelled crammed in a "retailored" rigid mailer.

Back