HELP: DC 6 inch action figure line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Morton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi - I collect marvel legends but really love DC. I am not familiar with any 6 inch dc action figure lines. Can anyone suggest a good comic book action figure line for DC? I know there used to be DC icons but it got cancelled. Is there a successor to that? Does not have to be exact scale to marvel legends as long as it it 6 inch scale (1/12). Cheers

Mattel’s line is probably what you want but that too is ending this year. McFarlane gets the master DC license next year.

Hi - I collect marvel legends but really love DC. I am not familiar with any 6 inch dc action figure lines. Can anyone suggest a good comic book action figure line for DC? I know there used to be DC icons but it got cancelled. Is there a successor to that? Does not have to be exact scale to marvel legends as long as it it 6 inch scale (1/12). Cheers

hi Bob Morton,
Have you heard of MaFex? They are a Japanese company and are just starting a 1:12 DC comic line. They have done SW, MCU and DCU figures but these two are their first offerings at a comic book line:

https://news.toyark.com/2019/06/24/mafex-hush-batman-official-photos-and-details-349700
MAFEX-Hush-Batman-001.jpg

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/23/the-dark-knight-returns-batman-mafex-by-medicom-358143
MAFEX-TDKR-Batman-006.jpg

A couple years ago they were having QC issues and I stayed away from the company because also of their 1:6 line had QC issues in the past. But recently they have improved and I am back purchasing their 1:12 figures.

Correction, those are their first DC comic style versions. They’ve been doing marvel comic style figures for a bit now and have dipped into Spider-man and X-men so far.

I would wait to see what McFalarlane has to offer.
Otherwise hunt for the NECA exclusives or DC collectibles Essentials line.

Back