Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: BLADE

  1. #21
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,429
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation

    Default Re: BLADE

    Just realized Mas Ali starred with Stephen Dorff in True Det S3.

  2. #22
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    lolcat city
    Posts
    70,823
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Reputation
    Images
    3
    I just realized this Blade will fight bad guys with words


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    55,103
    Feedback
    86 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
    So vampires will now be a thing in the MCU. As with the mutants it's going to beg the question where have they been all this time.
    Vampires. . .created by science!

  4. #24
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Posts
    44,990
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
    So vampires will now be a thing in the MCU. As with the mutants it's going to beg the question where have they been all this time.
    Hiding from the Avengers, lol. But seriously pretty much all vampire films set in modern times (30 Days of Night, Underworld, Queen of the Damned, even Twilight) present them as a super secret society that is largely under the radar of almost all the powers that be.

    I'm sure the new Blade will open with a prologue detailing how they've always been around, keep to the shadows, etc. Dr. Strange would probably know about them and Blade but not too many others that the current MCU heroes would have ever come in contact with.

  5. #25
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big land above Merlion city
    Posts
    2,115
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Realistically Wesley Snipes is too old for the role, and maybe also too erratic (read up on what happened on the set of Blade 3).

    However the silver lining is that I heard Snipes is involved in this as a producer so I am sure Mahershala Ali has his blessing. He look the part to me and I am sure with training he can do the martial arts thing well on screen. He is an extremely committed actor for sure and he can surely bring an intensity to the role that even Snipes couldn’t.

  6. #26
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    That will cost you.
    Posts
    18,202
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by noisetrigger View Post
    Realistically Wesley Snipes is too old for the role, and maybe also too erratic (read up on what happened on the set of Blade 3).

    However the silver lining is that I heard Snipes is involved in this as a producer so I am sure Mahershala Ali has his blessing. He look the part to me and I am sure with training he can do the martial arts thing well on screen. He is an extremely committed actor for sure and he can surely bring an intensity to the role that even Snipes couldn’t.
    Finally the first sensible post in this thread.

  7. #27
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hungary 2029
    Posts
    1,215
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Great great news and the actor is pitch perfect. If no Snipes than he is the next best choice. Cannot wait for the movie but it has to be rater R.

    https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...m8LMVxYsmUBwc4

    Also cause of this I am hoping this will be rater R!

  8. #28
    Buckeye Nation
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    O-H-I-O!!
    Posts
    70,259
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Reputation
    I don’t see how this will be an improvement over the original other than the tie ins from the MCU

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by csutkakoma View Post
    Great great news and the actor is pitch perfect. If no Snipes than he is the next best choice. Cannot wait for the movie but it has to be rater R.

    https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...m8LMVxYsmUBwc4

    Also cause of this I am hoping this will be rater R!
    I dont see it, Ali is an AMAZING actor.., I mean just watch True Dectective.., but from cottonmouth to blade? Ehhhhh....

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hungary 2029
    Posts
    1,215
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rabbit View Post
    I don’t see how this will be an improvement over the original other than the tie ins from the MCU
    Well I am a huge Blade fan. There are just so manny characters, stories which they can explore. It is a huge universe and the movies just touched a very little part of it. Werewolfs, Midnight Sons, real Dracula etcetc.

Similar Threads

  1. Blade Runner Figure?
    By Lemandarin in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 11:26 AM
  2. New 12" Blade Figure by Medicom Only $399.99
    By Darth Kustomizer in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 12:51 PM
  3. Ultimate Blade Runner DVD to be released.
    By Batty in forum Other topics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 02:38 PM
  4. Blade TV Series **Spoilers**
    By hairlesswookiee in forum Marvel Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 09:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •