1/6 Hot Toys MMS Avengers: Infinity War - Drax the Destroyer Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverStar17

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SSC’s video at SDCC 2019:

5502ECE6-9260-4758-AA98-8023C05F62EA.jpeg
CAAAFEF6-09FE-4AB1-8DFE-0459BF747EEC.jpeg
3EB68EEB-9534-4F7F-9EBB-F10E937AB247.jpeg

It just looks bad to me though. I’d love a proper Drax in the collection but they just haven’t made one yet.

Body does indeed look the same. Screaming sculpt is a nice touch though for action poses with the knives.

Idk why they are still using that first body, it's terrible. Use Hellboy body Hot Toys. Look on Bautista's body ffs!

Sort of. But I suppose it’d make sense as I suspect that’s simply the v1 body without any alterations, including paint.

So, was that your way of saying you called dibs? :lol

I misread your post, so I deleted mine because I realized it didn’t make sense. :lol

But yes, I call dibs because the tag says “Infinity War,” not GotG2. I seldom ever create figure threads and get to call dibs. :lol

They probably put in too much time and effort into decorating that body with the scar tattoos for them to want to do it over again (wasn't that the reason it was delayed for so long?) I doubt we'll ever see anything better from them at this point.

So I give up, I want a drax in my collection and at least this one will have some personality. I'm tempted to keep waiting for GOTG3, but I'll probably grab this if they make it.

Ugly body again. Why they haven’t developed a rubber torso like Hellboy or Wonder Woman is beyond reason.
Hopefully, if another Drax does come out they’ll update.

Ugly body again. Why they haven’t developed a rubber torso like Hellboy or Wonder Woman is beyond reason.
Hopefully, if another Drax does come out they’ll update.

Because his scars/tattoos aren't the same color as the rest of his body, and painting on a rubber figure is problematic. Just ask Toys Era - they're still trying to figure it out for their Mystique figure, and it has been over 2 years since they took orders for it.

Back