Premium Format Broken Sideshow Premium Format TDK Joker Gun Replacement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Datlas07

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So last night, a Command Hook failed me, knocking off my Ledger Joker’s gun hand off, causing damage to the gun. The broken pieces have literally disappeared (no idea how) so I’m looking for a way to replace his hand. I’ve contacted Sideshow, but they don’t have any more replacement hands in stock. Anybody know of a way to find a replacement part for a PF? I’m totally bummed out about this piece being broken. Thanks!!

E5BA1F14-C3CD-411E-B50F-97B9C3B1C47C.jpg

BECF4973-DB1C-46D4-AA0F-F462E1EDE937.jpg

Attachments

• A83EECB5-8DC8-467B-A777-1DCB7C5CA65B.jpg
    A83EECB5-8DC8-467B-A777-1DCB7C5CA65B.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 144
You may want to contact a sculptor here on this forum. That's what I did when a PF I own broke. Anyone who knows that they're doing can fabricate the end of that gun.

I would do a much more thorough search for the broken piece because chances are you could glue it back on with some super glue and it wouldn't even be a noticeable break

I would do a much more thorough search for the broken piece because chances are you could glue it back on with some super glue and it wouldn't even be a noticeable break

I have a feeling they might have rolled under my cases, which set me up for more potential damages. I'm with you on doing a sweep to see if I can find them - but I'd also prefer a factory fresh, unbroken gun. Even though that seems very unlikely.

Easiest way to do that is to find the piece and glue it back and then putty and paint. I've fixed several PF's doing that. You can also find someone with that statue and see if they can make a mold and cast the part you need. Otherwise your next option would be to send it to someone and have them sculpt you a new one.

Easiest way to do that is to find the piece and glue it back and then putty and paint. I've fixed several PF's doing that. You can also find someone with that statue and see if they can make a mold and cast the part you need. Otherwise your next option would be to send it to someone and have them sculpt you a new one.

appreciate the advice; thanks!

Back