Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Default Re: 3A/ThreeZero - Transformers: Bumblebee - Optimus Prime DLX scale Collectible Figu

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman2000 View Post
    OK, I ordered Prime directly from 3A...the second batch, and only today found that 3A is no more. Is anyone else in the same situation and will 3A/Three Zero be sending these out? Three Zero's shipping schedule doesn't even have the 2nd batch listed and I'm not really keen on loosing $200.
    They already announced a while ago that all preorders done with 3A is being handled by Threezero now since they both merged together. You're fine.

Email Threezero's customer service if you want more details on the pre-order but they have it under their system.

Thanks! I finally saw on Threezero's site the 2nd batch isn't scheduled for shipment till the first quarter of 2020; I was a little startled when I realized what had happened and my 3A user name and password didn't work at Threezero, so my purchase status was wiped. It was reassuring to go to the 3A site and see my purchase was still pending; now it's all on them to make it right.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Ordered Bumblebee and Blitzwing after drinks from BBTS one night and figured I would sell them when they arrived. Once I saw the figures I ordered Optimus and Sounwave as well, now I?m hoping for a Starscream, Shockwave and fingers crossed a Concept Art Megatron

Just got final charge/shipping notice from Sideshow! Jan 22.

Sweet. Hopefully that means BBTS is gonna get their stock in soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonath83 View Post
    Just got final charge/shipping notice from Sideshow! Jan 22.
    Thanks for the information. SS is my most expensive option, but whichever store gets him in stock first will get my money.

Did anyone else see Sideshow offering $50 off Soundwave and Ravage? Anyone else find that a little odd?
    Preordered: Alita, Nebula, Batman Beyond, Battle Damaged Mk 80

Quote Originally Posted by HTHero View Post
    Did anyone else see Sideshow offering $50 off Soundwave and Ravage? Anyone else find that a little odd?
    I got the same email. They corrected it and it?s actually $40 off but they jacked the msrp to $249 to make it seem like a good deal. BBTS has it for $199.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by actsdad74 View Post
    I got the same email. They corrected it and it?s actually $40 off but they jacked the msrp to $249 to make it seem like a good deal. BBTS has it for $199.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah, I was wondering why it was so much compared to the others from the line. Yeah, will certainly not be going through them to get Soundwave. Got Bumblebee for a decent price through them at least
    Preordered: Alita, Nebula, Batman Beyond, Battle Damaged Mk 80

I ordered Soundwave directly off Threezero. I didn't for Optimus and I regret it.

No Tax + Free Express shipping + getting the figure sooner. Only downside is paying up front but it beats having to pay tax + shipping fee later on.