Hot Toys and Sideshow collaborate on child-sized body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
Small body co-developed by Sideshow and Hot Toys

Click above to see it nude.

Not only is this exciting for its own sake, but also this may bode for further design collaboration between the two companies... perhaps to FINALLY replace the horrid Art. S. Buck!

(So far it's being use for Sam and Frodo from LOTR, in case you've missed that particular news.)

This is some truly Awesome news!!!

And how fortunate that they are developing this before they released the Medieval F'n Kurgan :monkey3

Excellent news! This certainly opens up the possibility for a young John Connor or even Short Round.

I wonder if SS will offer these bodies up for order like the Bucks.

Or if they will be like the bigboy bodies, and not be for individual sale.

This is encouraging news for SS collectors, hopefully the adult body collaboration with HT's is soon to follow!

Amen to both sentiments :) I had suspicions when I saw the Hobbit's ankles but confirmation of the Hot Toys collaboration is great news - well done Sideshow - and is hopefully a nail into the adult Buck body's coffin!

Nick

I have to say This News!!!! And Conan Are the best news I have Heard!!!!!!! This is so ****ing awesome!!!!!! it makes me cry:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It almost sounds like the companies may both start using the same bodies... but it will come out of the collaboration. Ans much as I love the current HT body, I won't be bothered if they improve it even more :rock

It almost sounds like the companies may both start using the same bodies... but it will come out of the collaboration. Ans much as I love the current HT body, I won't be bothered if they improve it even more :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back