Flippers, What New Item are you most looking forward to flipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
So now that we know what the announcement are what item will be the top of every flippers want list. Last year it was the Grey Hulk I guess but what do you all think will be your biggest payday.

In no way do I condone flipping but I just thought this would be funny to here what the flippers say will net them the most gain before they buy anything.

ES numbers are the huge factor still missing to form an accurate Flippage evaluation .. :monkey1

BTW I don't condone flipping either...

Dolphin.med.jpg

but yeah we definatly need more info on what's new to make that cold calcualted decision as to what is most flippable!!!

Dave can we get a Dolphin emoticon?

they're doing a pf flipper? :lol that's what i call flipping with a porpoise. :rolleyes:

I made the mistake of "flipping" my exclusive Iron Man last year, although it wasn't a true "flip", since I kept it for six months, and only sold it under duress.

I won't make that mistake again.

But, if the Thor vs Loki piece is low enough, that might make a good candidate.

fsabig.gif

This is just so funny, people ***** and moan about people who flip yet they end up making threads like this. :lol

Back