• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: hot toys mms427d19 Mark 47 iron man repulsor and flame piece. Money or trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackarrow123

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello,

A couple of weeks ago, one of the mini-repulsor and flame piece from my Mark 47 fell out of its socket. The peg on the flame piece snapped and one of the repulsors arms broke off.

I am looking for one of each of these pieces. I am willing to pay handsomely for these pieces. I am also willing to trade. I also have several pieces I'm willing to trade for one of these pieces. The original iron man mark 7 (perfect condition) , iron man mark 6 promo edition (one light doesn't work) and a stand alone gantry (minor damage to the rear arm and decals) . Please contact me for more info

Please contact me if you can miss one of each of these pieces. I'm sure we can agree on a price and or items.

With regards,
Kevin Van Boom
3d46c28e21f3ce8e3388dfae6ee980d1.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Back