Want something from CIV?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm going to CIV this saturday, and I wanted to know if you guys wanted me to look for anything specific, or take pics of something specific? Let me know.

Yes if you wouldnt mind picking me up a GG Yoda R2 maquette or any of the 3 GG busts.

I will give you $100 shipped for the maquette and $70 for Gree or Malak and $60 for the light up Yoda.

Also the Ralph Mcquarrie Hasbro figure exclusives the droids and Luke. I will give you cost plus shipping plus $15 for your trouble for these.

Also I forgot the Star Wars Shop.com booth Boba Fett Droids Colored maquette. I want that too.

I really needed to go to CIV in order to buy all these.

congerking said:
Hi all,

I'm going to CIV this saturday, and I wanted to know if you guys wanted me to look for anything specific, or take pics of something specific? Let me know.

Aren't you glad that you asked?:D
I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) that he means looking at specific things and reporting back here with, at the most, PICTURES...

but if I'm wrong I'd love the MacQuarrie Hasbro exclusives.:D

Yeah, I'd like you to come back and tell us what a great time you had ! So that those of us who are unable to attend ( yours truly) can at least share some of the experience ! :)

oh and some pics of some hot babes in costumes would be nice! :lol

paulcarson said:
Yeah, I'd like you to come back and tell us what a great time you had ! So that those of us who are unable to attend ( yours truly) can at least share some of the experience ! :)

oh and some pics of some hot babes in costumes would be nice! :lol

HOT BABES IN COSTUMES!!!

HOT BABES IN COSTUMES!!!

HOT BABES IN COSTUMES!!!

Nice.:D

I'd really love it if you could pick me up one of the free Clone Wars posters.

Thanks Man!

Have a great time.

BTW - I'll be opening one of these for Celebration Europe so I can do you a solid should you require it.

I'd really love it if you could pick me up one of those hot babes in costumes! :D

Thanks!

Last edited:
abstractharmony said:
I'd really love it if you could pick me up one of the free Clone Wars posters.

They're awesome ! I'll have to make do with hunting ebay for one... :(

Hope you guys going have a great time ! Unfortunately due to work committments and financial constraints I can't attend either of them.

Back