Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404
Results 4,031 to 4,039 of 4039
  1. #4031
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Aurora, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,320
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation

    Default Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

    I thought about cancelling Ahsoka Clone Wars for Dawson Ahsoka. HT probably won't reveal that to prevent cancellations.

    I will probably get both anyways if they are on PO at the same time.
    POs: : Gandalf; KyloRen; IG-11; HeavyMando; Ezio; IronPatriot; ScoutTrooperDX; IMmk85BD, HarleyQuinnCT, Rex, WWDX; Ashoka; CoruscantGuards; Deathwatch; Lando; Venom; TuskenRaider; PilotLuke; Gideon; TransportTrooper; DarkTrooper; IMmk5; TankCommander

  2. #4032
    Season 7 Ahsoka is prime for me, both storywise and costumewise. Mando Ahsoka does not match it. But her own show? Who knows.

  3. #4033
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,448
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankbaitJon View Post
    I thought about cancelling Ahsoka Clone Wars for Dawson Ahsoka. HT probably won't reveal that to prevent cancellations.

    I will probably get both anyways if they are on PO at the same time.
    No way!!!!! Clone Wars Ahsoka > Dawson Ahsoka

    Dawson did a fine live action version, but she will never eclipse TCW/Rebels version. I mean that Ahsoka/Maul duel is the greatest Star Wars lightsaber duel period.

    And of course I will get all version Hot Toys throws at me.

  4. #4034
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Aurora, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,320
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    No way!!!!! Clone Wars Ahsoka > Dawson Ahsoka

    Dawson did a fine live action version, but she will never eclipse TCW/Rebels version. I mean that Ahsoka/Maul duel is the greatest Star Wars lightsaber duel period.

    And of course I will get all version Hot Toys throws at me.
    I just really like the kunoichi look and I prefer the sculpts to have an actual actor reference. If they do the Rebels Ahsoka the white look, I'll get that too!
    POs: : Gandalf; KyloRen; IG-11; HeavyMando; Ezio; IronPatriot; ScoutTrooperDX; IMmk85BD, HarleyQuinnCT, Rex, WWDX; Ashoka; CoruscantGuards; Deathwatch; Lando; Venom; TuskenRaider; PilotLuke; Gideon; TransportTrooper; DarkTrooper; IMmk5; TankCommander

  5. #4035
    All Ahsoka's are the best Ahsoka.

  6. #4036
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankbaitJon View Post
    I just really like the kunoichi look and I prefer the sculpts to have an actual actor reference. If they do the Rebels Ahsoka the white look, I'll get that too!
    Yep gotta say I'd be for a live action Ahsoka over a CW animation version too.

    However that said a Gandalf Ahsoka would be pretty sweet

  7. #4037
    Put me down for Live action Ahsoka too, the costume is just much more realistic and Dawson?s face as a model is chef?s kiss. I love Mandalorian Ahsoka but we have enough Mandalorian armors on the shelf. When you consider the interactions of Ahsoka with Grogu, I need Ahsoka on my Mandalorian shelf and CW/prequels shelf. But while I want both, Live action Ahsoka is my preference if I had to choose only one. Not to mention the white lightsaber blades are that much cooler. Considering all those factors, Live action Ahsoka is the better choice for the ultimate iteration in the collection.

  8. #4038
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    North Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,519
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisstruthers View Post
    All Ahsoka's are the best Ahsoka.
    Is the correct answer.

  9. #4039
    Quote Originally Posted by sithocan View Post
    Season 7 Ahsoka is prime for me, both storywise and costumewise. Mando Ahsoka does not match it. But her own show? Who knows.
    Agreed.

    Was not a fan of how Ahsoka looked in Mando, hoping they improve her looks for her own show.

Similar Threads

  1. Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures
    By Hoody999 in forum Star Wars-action figures
    Replies: 1654
    Last Post: 04-01-2019, 08:26 AM
  2. Speculation: Hot Toys Black Panther figures
    By nexus in forum Marvel Action Figures
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-05-2018, 12:29 PM
  3. Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures
    By nexus in forum Star Wars-action figures
    Replies: 1290
    Last Post: 01-23-2018, 05:42 PM
  4. Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation
    By nexus in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 1600
    Last Post: 01-16-2018, 09:09 PM
  5. Next LOTR 12" figure is IN MAY
    By Killbeggar in forum Middle-Earth/Hobbit/LotR-Statues, Props, etc.
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •