Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404
Results 4,031 to 4,039 of 4039
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

I thought about cancelling Ahsoka Clone Wars for Dawson Ahsoka. HT probably won't reveal that to prevent cancellations.

I will probably get both anyways if they are on PO at the same time.
    POs: : Gandalf; KyloRen; IG-11; HeavyMando; Ezio; IronPatriot; ScoutTrooperDX; IMmk85BD, HarleyQuinnCT, Rex, WWDX; Ashoka; CoruscantGuards; Deathwatch; Lando; Venom; TuskenRaider; PilotLuke; Gideon; TransportTrooper; DarkTrooper; IMmk5; TankCommander

Season 7 Ahsoka is prime for me, both storywise and costumewise. Mando Ahsoka does not match it. But her own show? Who knows.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankbaitJon View Post
    I thought about cancelling Ahsoka Clone Wars for Dawson Ahsoka. HT probably won't reveal that to prevent cancellations.

I will probably get both anyways if they are on PO at the same time.
    No way!!!!! Clone Wars Ahsoka > Dawson Ahsoka

Dawson did a fine live action version, but she will never eclipse TCW/Rebels version. I mean that Ahsoka/Maul duel is the greatest Star Wars lightsaber duel period.

And of course I will get all version Hot Toys throws at me.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    No way!!!!! Clone Wars Ahsoka > Dawson Ahsoka

Dawson did a fine live action version, but she will never eclipse TCW/Rebels version. I mean that Ahsoka/Maul duel is the greatest Star Wars lightsaber duel period.

And of course I will get all version Hot Toys throws at me.
    I just really like the kunoichi look and I prefer the sculpts to have an actual actor reference. If they do the Rebels Ahsoka the white look, I'll get that too!
    POs: : Gandalf; KyloRen; IG-11; HeavyMando; Ezio; IronPatriot; ScoutTrooperDX; IMmk85BD, HarleyQuinnCT, Rex, WWDX; Ashoka; CoruscantGuards; Deathwatch; Lando; Venom; TuskenRaider; PilotLuke; Gideon; TransportTrooper; DarkTrooper; IMmk5; TankCommander

All Ahsoka's are the best Ahsoka.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankbaitJon View Post
    I just really like the kunoichi look and I prefer the sculpts to have an actual actor reference. If they do the Rebels Ahsoka the white look, I'll get that too!
    Yep gotta say I'd be for a live action Ahsoka over a CW animation version too.

However that said a Gandalf Ahsoka would be pretty sweet

Put me down for Live action Ahsoka too, the costume is just much more realistic and Dawson?s face as a model is chef?s kiss. I love Mandalorian Ahsoka but we have enough Mandalorian armors on the shelf. When you consider the interactions of Ahsoka with Grogu, I need Ahsoka on my Mandalorian shelf and CW/prequels shelf. But while I want both, Live action Ahsoka is my preference if I had to choose only one. Not to mention the white lightsaber blades are that much cooler. Considering all those factors, Live action Ahsoka is the better choice for the ultimate iteration in the collection.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisstruthers View Post
    All Ahsoka's are the best Ahsoka.
    Is the correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by sithocan View Post
    Season 7 Ahsoka is prime for me, both storywise and costumewise. Mando Ahsoka does not match it. But her own show? Who knows.
    Agreed.

Was not a fan of how Ahsoka looked in Mando, hoping they improve her looks for her own show.