Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Hot damn.

That was one good trailer.

I'm very much looking forward to this.

The first one was the worst Potter-related film I had ever seen, but this trailer looks encouraging.

Hopefully Johnny Depp is mercifully brief in it. He really needs to take a decade off and return as a cool older supporting actor.

Much worse. Do yourself a favour and never watch it. Justice League is more entertaining.

Ouch... OotP is up there in my list of top ten most unwatchable movies of all time.

I actually tried watching JL via torrent a while ago and was able to watch it up until Superman's resurrection... that laughable attempt to cover up Cavill's mustache was just unwatchable. Other than that it had a lot of forced humor much like Ragnarok but it wasn't completely horrible IMO.

Also congrats on ‘winning the war’ :lol

LOL I thought for sure that would go down in forum history along with TDKR and TLJ threads. :lol

Thankfully it's over now.

Much worse. Do yourself a favour and never watch it. Justice League is more entertaining.

Also congrats on ‘winning the war’ :lol

I found much of Fantastic Beasts almost incomprehensible (especially the last third.) There's been parts that were ambiguous in HP films, but I've never encountered flat-out incomprehensible major story points in HP universe films.

The performance of the leads was also really grating. HP overall had a nice balance of both character and actor performance types - other than Dan Fogler, I felt the whole cast in FB was pretty uniformly awful.

Ouch... OotP is up there in my list of top ten most unwatchable movies of all time.

I actually tried watching JL via torrent a while ago and was able to watch it up until Superman's resurrection... that laughable attempt to cover up Cavill's mustache was just unwatchable. Other than that it had a lot of forced humor much like Ragnarok but it wasn't completely horrible IMO.

LOL I thought for sure that would go down in forum history along with TDKR and TLJ threads. :lol

Thankfully it's over now.

1b5b58df9ae7a6c3-600x400.jpg

Back