Superman vs Hulk : The Fight (part 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice animation but weak fight.

Supes is as strong and as durable as Hulk, has heat vision and can move and fly at light speed. Hulk should have no chance.

And all he is doing is trying to push him into space. :lol

Supes is as strong and as durable as Hulk, has heat vision and can move and fly at light speed. Hulk should have no chance.

Agreed

I could see their battle going like that. Hulk being savage and aimless, Supes trying to minimize damage and remove Hulk. Great animation.

I liked that they used the Reeve Superman. Time would be the enemy for Hulk. Superman is nearly invincible.

We'll know in 3 or 4 years :lol

Part 1, 2, and 3 are better as far as the fighting. I didn't post them because I figured most people saw it already.

The wait!!!!!!! :lol

I'll have to rewatch the first parts again. I believe I've seen them, but probably can't remember because it's so long between releases. :lol

Excellent animation, but I agree. I kept trying to figure out what Superman is doing there. If nothing else, he keeps saving Hulk from being dropped to the earth from thousands of feet up! I guess he was trying to suffocate him, but damn. That's cold for Superman.

That guy should make a Superman vs Goku video with the same realistic animation. :chase

Man, I'd like that. :rock

I'm a DBZ fan, and I go back and forth with this one.

Who would win?????

It's hard for me to vote again Supes, but I feel like a Spirit Bomb would do Supes in.....or would it make him stronger???????

I haven't seen Dragon Ball Super, but I've heard Goku goes full comicbook in it.

Most regular versions of Supes would win against pre-Super Goku.

If what I've heard about DBS Goku is true, then I think only Thought Robot Supes could beat him.

Back