Will Disney give us Fight Club 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spazz

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just realized that with their recent purchase of Fox, Disney now has the ability to make a sequel to Fight Club. I can't wait. Will Tyler Durden finally recognize his Toxic Masculinity? Will Marla start her own Fight Club? Will Jack abandon his contempt for employment, instead struggling for equal representation by becoming a Human Resource manager? Will we see new, cuter power animals? Will Marla get a power animal of her own? What will the gender and ethnicity of the power animals be? Will the power animals be involved in same sex relationships? Only time will tell.

In the meantime Disney, prepare to destroy something beautiful.

rwqquo.gif

It’s was a cleaver reply.....but it’s a stupid thread......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Same bills of goods we sold women in the 70's -- you can have it all.

When they found out they couldn't, they were pissed too.

"I am Jack's Straight-White-Male-Cisgender-Guilt. My servitude is privilege. My life is a treadmill."

Too dark? Likely. Kathleen Kennedy would want to incorporate slapstick humor, to lighten the mood. Maybe a Time Loss Injury on an assembly line, or something...

Back