Battle front 2 Iden Versio Inferno Squad speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irezumi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't normally buy into expanded universe characters in my collection, but i'd love Hot Toys to make a Battle front 2 Iden Versio Inferno Squad figure in 1:6 scale.
The little probe droid that attaches to her backpack would be a great accessory & most of the figures costume can be re-tooled from existing Tie Pilot figure.
Anyone else welcome this into their collection if made?

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Iden_Versio

0.jpg
iden-versio-tall.jpg
TieFighterHelmetTestedFeat.jpg
MV5BNDgxOTI1NDkyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA1OTk2Nw@@._V1_SY500_CR0,0,333,500_AL_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Battle front 2 Iden Versio Inferno Squad

She looks bad ass, fingers crossed they make her.

Would be an easy task for HT with most of the figure parts already available in their library. This being said, i 'd take a movie based character anytime before any other medium based figure... especially with so many missed opportunities in the lastest months.

I have a feeling that they'll do her or one of her squad. Love the TIE pilot variant. I'd pick it up.

Big fan. Going to convert one of our TIE suits to match hers for cosplay. Would love a Hot Toys figure of her.

Also, her character and the Battlefront II campaign story are canon. Just wanted to clarify that point, though you probably just meant you normally don't purchase non film characters.

I'd almost say it's a lock they make her, seeing as Disney has made a big deal about her. At the very least, they'll make a generic Inferno Squad trooper.

I don't normally buy into expanded universe characters in my collection, but i'd love Hot Toys to make a Battle front 2 Iden Versio Inferno Squad figure in 1:6 scale.
The little probe droid that attaches to her backpack would be a great accessory & most of the figures costume can be re-tooled from existing Tie Pilot figure.
Anyone else welcome this into their collection if made?

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Iden_Versio

View attachment 376499

Uh, yum..

I listened to the Inferno Squad audio book and I gota say. I like the squad. Not only her but her other squad member Del. I'm excited to see where the story goes. If they make her I'd buy the figure in a minute. Hopefully that will entice them to make other characters not strictly from the movies. (Season Six Ahsoka...)

Should have cast her for Rey role, I will watch regarless of the film quality or how ****ed up the story would be :drool

I got all excited when I saw this new post around midnight (the usual time HT makes announcements)

I think HT still has the BF license? It opens the doors to making army builders from all eras.

Will the blue dress version be the exclusive version? [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good to see there’s a lot of interest in the character. The 15 minute game intro got me hyped!

Shadow Trooper, Jump Trooper, Snowtrooper... Iden w/droid --- Inferno Squad 🙏🏽✨

She is smoking. Not sure I would buy a figure though.

I would 100% buy a figure of her.

I'd almost say it's a lock they make her, seeing as Disney has made a big deal about her. At the very least, they'll make a generic Inferno Squad trooper.

They did? What's with Disney and this compulsion to push Females to the front of all Star Wars properties?

Back