Prop Factory Entertainment Wonder Woman Sword 1/1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up at Sideshow $250.00

wwfe.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Factory Entertainment Wonder Woman Sword

Yea saw it in a newsletter 2 days ago or so already :panic:

100% will buy this. Wish they would do the BvS Sword and maybe the Shields of each movie too. I hope it sells well and they get more DCEU probs in the Future.

Yeah I saw this in Sideshows email too.

Just wondering in the overall quality.

As most of Factory Entertainments recent pieces have been odd little things.

I would think if this sells they would make more props

The last props I remember them doing were Men in Black pieces.

They have done quite a few others to; James Bond, Green Hornet, Princess Bride swords, etc...

I liked the MIB piece I had, their statues not so much, but the props were high quality.

I keep finding myself looking at this piece. I've never bought a sword prop before. Only Captain America shields. I wonder if these swords are well made and pretty sturdy or are they typically fragile and only displayed over a fireplace mantelpiece?

I keep finding myself looking at this piece. I've never bought a sword prop before. Only Captain America shields. I wonder if these swords are well made and pretty sturdy or are they typically fragile and only displayed over a fireplace mantelpiece?

This is what's known as a "wall hanger". The blade is stainless steel and it most likely has a rat tail tang, as most movie replica swords do. Nice enough to hang on the wall but if you're looking for something sturdy this isn't it.

Sturdy swords that you can swing and cut with are what known as "battle ready" swords which have a carbon steel blade, hardened Properly (on the Rockwell scale) and they have a full tang.

I'm pretty much in the same situation. Never bought a sword before.

Was waiting for a local supplier to preorder it from, but I'm probably going to try Sideshow.

Hopefully there's no issues with sending bladed weapons to Australia.

This is what's known as a "wall hanger". The blade is stainless steel and it most likely has a rat tail tang, as most movie replica swords do. Nice enough to hang on the wall but if you're looking for something sturdy this isn't it.

Sturdy swords that you can swing and cut with are what known as "battle ready" swords which have a carbon steel blade, hardened Properly (on the Rockwell scale) and they have a full tang.

I found your post on the RPF thread. Real swords are definitely a different quality. I also had to google the difference between rat tail tang and full tang. Too bad this Factory Entertainment version of the God Killer Sword prop is probably not a full tang. I guess if it was a full tang, the weight and price would send it through the roof.

Also googled and found a cool youtube clip of Man At Arms making their version of Wonder Woman's God Killer Sword. I was literally drooling....

I wonder how much this thing would cost if they were to sell it.

I'm pretty much in the same situation. Never bought a sword before.

Was waiting for a local supplier to preorder it from, but I'm probably going to try Sideshow.

Hopefully there's no issues with sending bladed weapons to Australia.

As noted on BBTS website, the blade is not sharpened. I don't think that would be an issue to cross Customs. If that was a carbon steel sharpened blade, that would be a completely different story.

Is this 1:1?

My lich king epic weapons sword is amazing this would look nice next to it.

I found your post on the RPF thread. Real swords are definitely a different quality. I also had to google the difference between rat tail tang and full tang. Too bad this Factory Entertainment version of the God Killer Sword prop is probably not a full tang. I guess if it was a full tang, the weight and price would send it through the roof.

Also googled and found a cool youtube clip of Man At Arms making their version of Wonder Woman's God Killer Sword. I was literally drooling....

I wonder how much this thing would cost if they were to sell it.

Almost All movie sword replicas have rat tail tangs. They're mostly junk that looks good.

A functional sword wouldn't weight much more though, you don't want it too heavy.

I used to collect swords and it's worth the wait (or the price) to get a functional one over Wall hangers. The latter can have the blade pop off just from swinging it.

Almost All movie sword replicas have rat tail tangs. They're mostly junk that looks good.

A functional sword wouldn't weight much more though, you don't want it too heavy.

I used to collect swords and it's worth the wait (or the price) to get a functional one over Wall hangers. The latter can have the blade pop off just from swinging it.

That would annoy the heck out of me if the handle broke off from just wielding the sword.

That would annoy the heck out of me if the handle broke off from just wielding the sword.

If I do get it, it probably won't be too much of an issue with me.

As I doubt I'll be swinging it around. At least past the first day anyway.

Back