• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Predators and Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have ancient predator and classic

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

here is
c8c2e0a1c16e4bd08af741d7638f7437.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have a like new never assembled alien warrior from AVPR still in his big ole box. I never even removed him from it, I also have another avpr alien warrior that is opened but his paint is flaking and his feet are glued on because they kept coming off. And I have a drake figure. No box or anything for drake but he is in good shape and so is his smart gun.

I have Hot Toys Berserker Predator, Tracker Predator, and Alien Warrior from Aliens. They're all in awesome shape and complete in box (no brown shipper).

I have a like new never assembled alien warrior from AVPR still in his big ole box. I never even removed him from it, I also have another avpr alien warrior that is opened but his paint is flaking and his feet are glued on because they kept coming off. And I have a drake figure. No box or anything for drake but he is in good shape and so is his smart gun.

Definitely interested! PM sent!

I have the Classic Predator from Predators and the Elder Predator from Predator 2 I'd consider parting ways with.

i have a 1.0 and a 2.0 city hunter complete with box. Ii also have a scar 2.o with box complete.

Back