• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Darth Maul PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SithMaster

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello there, first off let me say that I'm very new to this forum and this is my first post, glad to be here! As the title states, I'm looking to find someone who is going to want to sell the new release Darth Maul PF Exclusive. I just missed out on ordering it before it sold out so long ago, and I've since ordered the Collector's Edition one (1500 count)

I'd be willing to buy the Ex from someone straight up, or perhaps someone may be interested in trading their Ex for my CE + some additional money. As far as I know, nobody has received theirs yet, as I'm expecting mine in July/August.

If anyone is interested, please let me know! Thanks.

- Johnny

Bump! I'm really hoping that I can make a deal with someone soon so that I don't have a display issue on my hands. (The dual bladed lightsaber simply will not fit where I want it to, but the battle damaged saber will!)

Got one! Very nice piece. Patience pays off sometimes, as I got an Ex for market price instead of giving in to the ridiculous eBay prices.

Back