So...what line is going next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
I took a private flight out to $ide$how's elaborate HQ. I sat outside wondering what I could do or say to make them change their minds on our favorite 1:6 lines. Then, I saw a $$C VIP leaving in what I thought was a rather strange fashion. I followed her and what I saw terrified me so that I was chilled straight to the bone. Beware this is not for the weak if heart. I snapped a photo of it but, be warned......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
$ide$how buries another license
graveyard-3.jpg

abstractharmony said:
No - X-Files will be the next line to be officially rested.

Which is a great shame.

I was thinking that as well. I hope we at least get the Alien Bounty Hunter and Reyes first.

Darth Rage said:
I was thinking that as well. I hope we at least get the Alien Bounty Hunter and Reyes first.
Yeah I have that feeling too. I think the line has been dead for a while now and they just haven't told us.
Don't forget the Lone Gunmen!

I'm wondering if they decide to bury a line before there's even been a single announcement: World of Warcraft has been very quiet.....

It really seems all they're announcing is Star Wars and Marvel now :(

Lynxje said:
I'm wondering if they decide to bury a line before there's even been a single announcement: World of Warcraft has been very quiet.....
I had completely forgotten about that line. It went dead quiet, and fast.

OMG
slutsky2.gif

lost_f.jpg

Anyone seen a Medieval Kurgan round these parts? I'd go to the cross roads and sell my soul to the devil for one of them I'd reckon. :lol

In all seriousness, I'd like to hear something official as to the obvious depletion of the 1/6th scale licences. The SD Comic Con will tell the tale. I think the only relevant 12 inch figure we see will be from a 'Dead' line. How totally ironic.

As much as I want to believe another 12" Jason is coming, I have a feeling they might not, so this line gets my vote.

ZombieReign said:
As much as I want to believe another 12" Jason is coming, I have a feeling they might not, so this line gets my vote.

Bite your tongue!!

But I do have a icky feeling you may be right, not just about Jason, but the New Line License as a whole.

We did get a Leatherface PF, Ash PF and a Jason vs. Freddy dio in the last year, but I fear that then end is near.

But next is definitely Bond & X-files.

I think New Line Horror will be next. No announcements for a year doesn't look good.

Bond I think will last till SS does a Craig. Once Craig is done then forget it.

IMO X-Files has been dead for over a year. The edition sizes of Krychec and Skinner have proved it. SS had a hard time selling 500 Ex Krychecs and Skinners. No offense to X-Files fans but there just isn't a demand.

I've got a better chance at seeing a 1:6 Ygor than X-files fans do a new figure.

Yup, Bonehead speaks the truth.

500 is the magic number. You see a figure with 500 for the exclusive and NO regular edition, that is the nail in the coffin!

Yet 500 exclusive is obviously a profit maker for them.

I've said before that I think that an edition of 300 is the absolute bottom line for them. If they can sell 300 they've broken even. (this is why I think that Patient Zero was only a 300 edition).

Realistically though there is no-one other than the Lone Gunmen and Reyes who could be counted as 'Core' characters. I'd love the line to continue and the secondary market value proves that there is still a demand for x-files merchandise.

But it ain't gonna...

Back