Cult King Drifter figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverPointShield

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone knows when the Cult King Drifter figure is coming out and where I can order it in the USA? Have seen pictures of the prototype and like it very much..also from one of my favorites westerns!!

Re: Cult King Highplains Drifter C.Estwood figure

Some time this quarter, possibly May. Manofactionfigures.com is an American distributor.

I actually forgot that I ordered this.

Thanks for the info. guys, greatly appreciated, will look for it at the distributor mention above. The only thing I hope is that the manufacturer change the color of the overcoat, think in the movie is a brownish color, this figure/clothing looks GREAT and the coat...apart from the color...looks superb. Once more thanks for the help.

You could order from CK and save some $$$. The retailer mentioned above sells them for more. Just an FYI :wink1:

You could order from CK and save some $$$. The retailer mentioned above sells them for more. Just an FYI :wink1:

THANK YOU A MILLION, just check and yes...I will save quite a bit!!!! greatly appreciate the addvice.

Don't think you'll see this one for another couple of months yet. There are still a few releases to roll out ahead of this one.

N.B: CK would probably appreciate it if discussion of this figure was kept to the customs sub-forum and/or wasn't referred to as 'High Plains Drifter'.

Don't think you'll see this one for another couple of months yet. There are still a few releases to roll out ahead of this one.

N.B: CK would probably appreciate it if discussion of this figure was kept to the customs sub-forum and/or wasn't referred to as 'High Plains Drifter'.

Agreed, a thread title switch to "Drifter" and ditch the actor's name should do it.

Sorry for that, Moderators please delete this thread so no problems should arise from the mention info. Once more sorry, will keep this in mind for future reference on this or other figures.

Sorry for that, Moderators please delete this thread so no problems should arise from the mention info. Once more sorry, will keep this in mind for future reference on this or other figures.

I don't think you need to delete this thread buddy. Just edit the title of your thread and your good :wink1:

This looks awesome. How can you order direct from CK?

I sent a email to them, you can find it on one of the interest threads under CULT KING in the "Customs Area" in this forum, got a replay quite fast from them, they still have a few available for preorder...but they are almost sold out.

Back