• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Medicom Spawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mc05duck

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm looking for a mint condition Medicom Spawn, preferably in a NIB, never opened condition. I definitely want one with zero damage or fraying of the cape, which looks like this model is prone to do. I know the fair price for this is $250, correct me if I'm wrong though. I may pay a premium if the item is completely mint, as I want to add this to the collection and am a big Spawn Fanboy. Thanks!

The cape is an issue for sure. Mine had spots were cape stuck together. I found out when I opened mine to inspect the body. A few spots the material of cape came off. Body no issues. Box in great shape also. If you can't find a mint one keep me mind. Either cape issues or body issues is hard to avoid sadly. I bought mine from a seller in Japan.

Thanks for taking an interest in my WTB search. What are you asking for your Spawn with the current cape issues? What's the percentage of the cape that has problems? 5, 15, 20%? Do you have pictures. I definitely want one in mint, but might not be able to pass on a great deal either.

Thanks for taking an interest in my WTB search. What are you asking for your Spawn with the current cape issues? What's the percentage of the cape that has problems? 5, 15, 20%? Do you have pictures. I definitely want one in mint, but might not be able to pass on a great deal either.

Will take some pics for you. Most of cape issues are on the back. When displayed really don't see them. Will try to get the pics to you ASAP. It's not a high percentage. Sorry for the delay. We have been house hunting and just put an offer on a place. Been busy.

Back