Long shot, but do any of you have custom nameplates with signatures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I remember seeing them here before, but I can't remember where. I was thinking about what I want to get signed at celebration, and 1/6 nameplates might be a cool option since they're versatile.

Anyway, if anyone can remember seeing them also, or can tell me where to get them - that would be great. :D

Prop plaques on Facebook have been reliable for me. He made a custom plaque for my Hicks figure and I had him make me several larger ones for lightsaber I have that I had signed by Mark Hamill.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's Richard Feezle, otherwise known as feezlenuts on rebelscum who does them. He's a great guy and his plaques are great. Can pretty much make whatever you request.

Thank you guys for the responses! I'll have to check them out. I'm guessing they wouldn't be made in time for Celebration unfortunately, but I'll take a look.

Thanks again!

Thank you guys for the responses! I'll have to check them out. I'm guessing they wouldn't be made in time for Celebration unfortunately, but I'll take a look.

Thanks again!

I just received another order from Rich this month. It was about 10 days from order to delivery.

Back