• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys star wars bunch of stuff with more to come

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dms54nyc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Getting outta 1/6 think these are pretty fair priced. Im losing money on all of these. More to come. Some prices do not include shipment or paypal fee. Continental US only.
Rey resistance $200 Sold
Kylo ren $170. Some weird arching on the plastic on the stand DM for pic if interested.
Exclusive gold stormtrooper no issues $230
Sandtrooper $200
Finn $170 shipped
Han and Chewie ANH two pack ex each fig missing an extra hand peg. So three hand pegs instead of usual 4. One han hand has small tear on palm $430 shipped plus fee OFFERS PENDING

Last edited:
Here a bump, if there is someone you are looking for hit me up, i most likely have them for sale

Heres a bump, and some price drops, taking offers. Thankyou all for the interest. My anh collection is gonna be up for grabs as well

Last edited:
Some figures sold, some more to come! Waiting for a response on vader. Thanks to all for the inquiries.

Updated, phasma back on the market however fett is sold. Alotta pms about shipping. Some parts of the country are expensive sorry.

My Kenobi and Fett arrived safe and sound today! If I had the funds I'd be buying some more! If you're on the fence with this guy don't be! Stand up dude all around! Hope to buy more in the future!

My Kenobi and Fett arrived safe and sound today! If I had the funds I'd be buying some more! If you're on the fence with this guy don't be! Stand up dude all around! Hope to buy more in the future!

Thankyou sir! Glad you are happy above all else!

Back