• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Terminator - GRAIL OF GRAILS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmpsk8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, the time has come. My loss is your gain.

I'm selling my custom 1:2 endo. To be honest, this is one of the best pieces I own. It's #145 from the original HCG run, not the rougher SS runs that came later.

The piece has been repainted, partially re-sculpted, and fully overhauled. It's unreal in person. Night and day difference from the factory finish.

I'm looking for $1900.

Considering the recent SS release was $2000, I'd say this is a pretty amazing deal for a custom version. I'd prefer local pickup (Cleveland, OH) but I'm am willing to ship to the lower 48 at the buyers expense. Since the box is gigantic, I expect shipping will be somewhere between $150-200 for the lower 48.

PM me for details, and check out the pics. As a bonus, I plan to toss in a bag of bronze shell casings that can be added to the base while on display. I also have the original COA framed, and that will be sent out with the statue too.

Last edited:
Wow!!! Incredible! If I was based in the US I'd snap this up right now. Good luck kev this should go quickly :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir. The gun has been re-painted, and I drilled out the barrel.

Most of these came with that horrible looking plugged barrel, it was one of the first things I changed.

'Crappy SS runs'?

I'll rephrase "crappy", to "rougher" to be more accurate. The later versions released directly by Sideshow were known to have some issues. Teeth, paint, etc.

Some folks got this type of issue with the later version. Glad I had the original one.

[ATTACH

Attachments

• eabdf9f74783637390a692024af01e08.jpg
    eabdf9f74783637390a692024af01e08.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
Can't believe this is still here! You won't find better people!

This seriously hasn’t sold? ? ? ?

I’m a TFs collector, but OMGoodness! This is Exactly what my MMTFM-01 P1 Studios Megatron needs! WOW! This paint job on Megatron would be spectacular!

Good luck on the sale and CONGRATS to whomever scores this piece of artwork!

Thanks for just posting the pics so we could see this amazing beauty!

Hey all,
Sorry for the delay in replying to your PM's.

This piece is officially SOLD! Thanks.

Back