• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Pred 2 City Hunter 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fieldsy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking to buy this guy for around $200 shipped or less. Send me your offers.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Looking to buy this guy for around $200 shipped or less. Send me your offers.

Hello there did you find what you're looking for? it's pretty hard to find that figure for that price. If you didn't I have one but it's going to be more than $200 as I have a few extra things that I've included with the figure. I know that's not exactly what you want but you might only find that for a broken figure as I haven't seen a price like that for it. if you send an offer of $260-295 on eBay I'll take that. I'll see if I can attach a link to my listing on another reply. I would have replied sooner but didn't have one at the time. Also if you can get by the dread change I made then that would be wonderful. Again I'm sorry I don't have exactly what you're looking for but at least you can get the figure it's just going to be a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man they say good things come to those who wait! Just needed someone with an auction ending at a bad time of the day/week! [emoji13] thanks for the reply!

Back