• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Figure sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Loose figure and parts sale (no boxes) - Batman, Custom Indiana Jones,

All sold

Last edited:
Re: Collection Loose figure and parts sale (no boxes) - Batman, Custom Indiana Jones,

Jesse Pinkman Custom - SOLD - iminime head (the neck joint doesn't fit perfectly so I used blue tack to hold it in place, you may want to superglue if you want it stick better) and rcsculptor outfit/shoes. I think the body is a zwco slim.

Eddie "YoU treAt mE likE anImAl" Murphy sculpt (inside joke for us big Eddie Murphy fans) - by Jim Maddox, painted by kjun - SOLD .

Enterbay Loose Pacino - SOLD

Neca Superman 1/4 - SOLD

Hot Toys AOU Black Widow with sculpted hair by kjun - SOLD

Agent J - SOLD

Manny Pacquiao custom - SOLD

Loose Hot Toys Spidey with original Hot Toys headsculpt - SOLD

Steve Austin head – SOLD – painted by kjun, sculpt by rocco

Iminime Detective Mills from Seven – SOLD

Stormtrooper Body Hot Toys – SOLD

Dumb and Dumber Llloyd Christmas – SOLD

Indiana Jones Damaged Custom – SOLD

Ghostrider – SOLD

Catwoman Loose - SOLD

Rocketeer - SOLD

Sawyer Custom - SOLD

Curry Enterbay - SOLD

Hot Toys Ironman Diecast MMS 256 - SOLD

Qmx Spock (no extra hands) - SOLD

Hot Toys Genisys body - SOLD

Last edited:

Hi tried sending you a pm but it's not working correctly. I would like to buy from you the indiana jones custom, please send me your paypal info. Thanks.

Hi tried sending you a pm but it's not working correctly. I would like to buy from you the indiana jones custom, please send me your paypal info. Thanks.

Ok, I cleared my pm's. Someone actually pm'ed me before you, I'll send you a pm if it doesn't go through.

Last edited:

Stormtrooper and Indy sold, added Jesse Pinkman and Catwoman loose.

Hey Ted, I Pm'd you again. You got another one I want!

Re: Collection Loose figure and parts - Batman and more

Sale items updated.

Last edited:
Re: Collection Loose figure and parts - Catwoman Dark Knight Returns, Black Widow Cus

Widow and Catwoman still available to those that were previously interested. Please pm again if you're still interested. First person to pay gets the figures.

Re: Collection Loose figure and parts - Silentsurfer Young Indy and more

ebay sales made

Last edited:

Prices added for figures.

Price drops, pm if interested

Some more items sold, price drops on everything else. Send me PM's if interested.

Sold items updated. Still some stuff available.

Re: Collection Loose figure and parts - 1/4 Superman Custom, Black Widow Custom and m

Superman sold! Price drops on Widow and Scarface.

Re: Collection Loose figure and parts - 1/4 Superman Custom, Black Widow Custom and m

Send me offers on these guys, the prices aren't fixed.

Back