T. Sanda's 30th Anniversary Print

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Holy Moley!!!! :google

Exclusive to C4:

https://www.sandaworld.com/info/no3_2/images/artlargec1.jpg
artlargec1.jpg

He's also got one with the bad guys (Sith, Tarkin, Fetts, etc) which is a Celebration Europe exclusive... but I like this one. I'm a sucker for the all-encompassing stuff that showcases the entire saga. This this is beautiful. :rock

Only one problem that I can see (well two really)--- Jar Jar and the ewok are too visible. Other than that the artwork is great.

IrishJedi said:
I'm a sucker for the all-encompassing stuff that showcases the entire saga. This this is beautiful. :rock

Forget wht it encompasses, it's just an amazingly done painting, of course I being an artist look at it from that view, but I love Star Wars paintings done in a realistic style.

RoboDad said:
It is nice, but it would have been nicer (IMO) if there had been a slightly more prominent representation of "old" Obi-Wan and Han Solo.

Agreed. I actually think it looks weak, the "border" characters don't have much going for them.

WOW that's amazing well done, how much, were can we order, and how big will it be?

as a "non-artist" the only thing i question is why is leia in the slave girl outfit? white gown would have made more sense to me but i do like this piece.

The Europe piece is nice, but it looks somewhat simple compared to the US piece, that one has a bit more dynamic feel to it, but for the right price I'd happily own both.

It is nice, Maul's face doesn't look right - but if you are a PT fan (baddies that is) it looks good.

I prefer the C4 one, it's all inclusive, I'm not goping, so somebody wanna get me 1:D

The EU one is cool, but like....Zam's on it but not a Stormtrooper or Jabba or even Greedo over Zamm, wtf? Weak.

Amir said:
WOW that's amazing well done, how much, were can we order, and how big will it be?

Price is not set yet, but the prints at C3 ran between $25-50 a piece depending on the artist. Size will likely be between 16x20 and 24x36

Here's the thing, though. They are limited to 250 and will be exclusives available only at CIV. IF there are any left afterward, SWS will likely have them... but that's a very big if.

I like the Europe one! Stormtrooper would have been a cool addition yes, but I dig Zam, I'm glad they put her on. Only 250 though? Why so limited, it's basically a poster right?

Anyone goes to Europe pick one up for me. :rock

Back