Your Most Sought Marvel Grail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
At the risk of Gambit chastising me for starting another thread:rotfl I thought it would be cool to see which Marvel grail is absolute top on your list of "must haves". The one you really have the "fever" for. Especially with so many changing hands recently. Can't be one you already have.

Mine is NZ Spidey. The last one I need, but as nuts as I am for this stuff, there's no way in hell I'd pay 1000.00 for it.

For me its definitely the Doom PF, not even the exclusive mind you just the Doom PF. I'd loved it since I first saw it and hesitated and have been regretting it ever since. Its just not in the budget to actively go after it.....:monkey2

Mine was certainly the Doom PF. And now that I have it, I can't imagine life without it.

The only piece that's missing from my collection is the Iron Man maquette that I will hopefully secure tonight :monkey3

I can pretty much say that I am complete and happy with my pieces but there is one that is due to arrive to me and I won't count it yet because you never know. Let's just say that I could never part with it because it will be so special to me. Oh I can't wait.:monkey5

Jedi_Mike said:
For me its definitely the Doom PF, not even the exclusive mind you just the Doom PF. I'd loved it since I first saw it and hesitated and have been regretting it ever since. Its just not in the budget to actively go after it.....:monkey2

Same here:monkey2
Followed by the Grey Hulk vs Spidey and Iron man.:monkey2

NYF_6950_resize.JPG

Just in case you didn't know. ;)

DOOM PF all the way.....Damn I want that piece so bad.....I would almost be willing to sell my whole LOTR line for it.....almost!:D

Jen said:
DOOM PF all the way.....Damn I want that piece so bad.....I would almost be willing to sell my whole LOTR line for it.....almost!:D

After finally seeing this in person, I can say it'd be worth it.

Save some money and find someone who's selling the regular.

the only thing i really need bad now which isn't a pre-order is the green goblin 1/4 pf...and i have one lined up already..next week he's mine:D

wolverine comiquette arrived today...nice.:chew

I agree Khev that Cap will become a grail but when it does it'll be this:

1173982009_4939.JPG

Darth Loki said:
After finally seeing this in person, I can say it'd be worth it.

Save some money and find someone who's selling the regular.

That's what I'm hoping..I really can't afford the Exclusive..so I would be more than happy to take a regular off anyone's hands!!!!! :D :D :D

Mine would be the Iron Man exclusive. The pose and the finish on it just rocks!

PF Doom Ex. would be awesome as well, but I might as well give up on that.

El Roranous said:
:rock

Yes you do... you just need to add the Hulk to that list. :D

I have him too! :rock

Here's my roster:
The ill Jedi said:
Doom PF
Hulk PF
Spider-Man PF Exclusive
Iron Man Comiquette Exclusive
X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1 Exclusive
Spider-Man Vs. Hulk Exclusive
Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth
Captain America Vs. Red Skull Exclusive
Fantastic Four Dio Exclusive
Doom Legendary Scale Bust Exclusive
Captain America Archive Set
Dr. Doom Archive Set

Coming Soon:
Wolverine Comiquette

Last edited:
Definitely X-Men Vs Sentinel. Especially since I got one on ebay about 3 weeks ago and still haven't received it because IT IS MISSING IN TRANSIT!!!!! :mad: :banghead

vespagirl said:
Definitely X-Men Vs Sentinel. Especially since I got one on ebay about 3 weeks ago and still haven't received it because IT IS MISSING IN TRANSIT!!!!! :mad: :banghead

OMFG!!! I'd be going insane and ripping the carrier a new one every 15 minutes.

Back