BlackOpsToys New Website Account Instructions!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackopstoys.com

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello.

Blackopstoys has a new website! Please read the info below as it contains valuable info on what to do.

Hello.

Most customers who have accounts on BlackOpsToys should have received two emails titled "Customer account activation on Blackopstoys" (check your junk folders). One is more recent than the other, please use that one. The links inside will be something like "https://www.blackopstoys.com/account/activate ...." and anyone who received that email will need to follow the link there to your login to your existing account on our new site. Any other login attempt will not work. The forgot password link will not work. Only the link on this email will work.

If you did not get this email and/or created an account from July to Sept 2016 you will need to set up a new account on the new website. I do apologize for this oversight, but in trying to launch the web site, I realized we did miss some new accounts.

All Preorders from the old site will be taken care of as normal and you will receive an email when they are shipping as normal. There is a copy of the old web site that I can access and all the orders, including Preorders, are still there, so no need to worry.

I've received A LOT of emails and I'm doing my best to get through them and I'd like to be able to get some orders out in the mail today. There may be some hiccups and challenges, but I will figure them out and continue to push forward. Please be patient. The site was upgraded to improve your shopping experience and will be easier for me to maintain. I look forward to moving forward with you as customers. Thanks for your support and patience.

Brian

Last edited:
Back