How many Freaks felt the Oklahoma earthquake?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I was on the phone talking with a friend making plans for the day with her when we both felt the ground shaking here in south central Kansas.

I felt like I was back in California. :lol

From where I'm at here in Kansas it's approximately 220 miles from the epicenter of the earthquake.

How far or close where you?

The epicenter was 20 miles from me. Thought the house was coming down but luckily no collectibles tragedies. :rock

25 miles and I had figures and picture frames fall over. Hardest and longest lasting quake for me so far.

I'm in Omaha. I slept through it but my family was telling me all about it yesterday. Some of them are visiting for the weekend, staying on a 5th story hotel room and really felt it.

Shook my bed side to side down here in Moore ok. Epicenter about 1:45 mins N/NE from us

Yeah everything here was moving from side to side slightly and lots of things were rattling.

The epicenter was 20 miles from me. Thought the house was coming down but luckily no collectibles tragedies. :rock

Good to hear! :duff

I didn't feel any of the aftershocks. One was apparently 3.-something at around the same distance from me as the big one, but I didn't know it happened until later.

I was up and milling around my collection room because I couldn't sleep. I didn't notice the shaking so much as the wall of cabinets at the far end rattling uncontrollably. I knew what it was and rushed to the wife to say we may need to take cover. At that point it was over.

Last edited:
Being born and raised in CA it's always interesting to see how people react to quakes.

Back