Star Wars wildlife , creatures interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKE M

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wanted to look and see what people would be interested in as far as wild life from Star Wars a big one I had in mind is the nexu from geonosis with the pillar for padme would be looking at least 2.5 feet with the pillar alone and the nexu attached to it but other than that I'd like to see what the interest would be for extra creatures / wild life to add a little more to figures examples like the taun taun and dewback

Wanted to look and see what people would be interested in as far as wild life from Star Wars a big one I had in mind is the nexu from geonosis with the pillar for padme would be looking at least 2.5 feet with the pillar alone and the nexu attached to it but other than that I'd like to see what the interest would be for extra creatures / wild life to add a little more to figures examples like the taun taun and dewback

I am quite interested in 1/6th scale star wars creatures never released before. In fact the nexu in sixth scale is possibly one of my next projects.

By the way, have you already finished the massif? :)

I'm re working the massif right now was looking at props and images from the archives and I need to tweet some things especially the face

A start on nexu image.jpeg

Dude you are awesome! I wish I could sculpt like you, I looked through your thread with your other works, and absolutely love it!

Thanks everyone I wish I had updates but I was finally able to pick up a job " thank the maker " lol so I haven't had much time to work on it until I switch to my night position

Back