Statue XM Studios - Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphotic

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looks like XM is diving into Power Rangers. Announced at Power Morphicon.

0036aff20f0b816c39d544fdbb00b409.png

From Rangerboards.

Oh, snap. My collection will soon be complete with all of my favorite childhood memories. I can't tell from the picture but is this their "take" on a power ranger or am I reading too much into those zig-zag lines on the green ranger?

I can't tell either but I'm really hoping these look like the PR that we all know from the beginning. Not the new movie ones or none of those other 30 variations the've had.

If they're very similar to the originals then sign me up for Green, White, and Red all in that order.

That Green Ranger statue would go very nicely with my JDF signed art print

Looks like XM is diving into Power Rangers. Announced at Power Morphicon.

0036aff20f0b816c39d544fdbb00b409.png

From Rangerboards.

From the looks of Jason's suit, it looks more modernized with etchings. Eh, I'll reserve judgment until I see a prototype. Poses all look fine though.

Wait, who's the one on the left? There's a faint greenish hue to the character lending me to believe it was the green ranger yet he's depicted on the right side where all of the rangers are accounted for.

EDIT: It looks like it's the red ranger as they both have the same pose and weapon.

Any news on these statues?
Hope they will be 1/4 scale to fit my Premium Format Collection.

Any news on these statues?
Hope they will be 1/4 scale to fit my Premium Format Collection.

Ugh. No news. But I'm hoping for 1/4. And I'm hoping I can actually get them in the U.S....on second thought....probably won't happen. :lol

I really want to like it, but something is off to me.

For one, I'm hoping the Dragon Shield is removable.

I'm reserve judgement until promo pics though. The details are there though, in typical XM fashion.

Looks really nice. I don't mind the design change to the suit, it's not all over the place like the new film.

Back