Prime 1 Studio - Injustice 2 - Supergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just teased on the Prime 1 group. License teased that we can see more to come. We can expect Supergirl to be the first in the line.

No official confirmation on scale, but I'm thinking 1/4 as it is similar to the other gaming license except for Arkham Knight.

With SS dropping the ball on Supergirl, I was holding out for Benoist Supergirl, but this should be cool! Hoping to see WW, Blue Beetle, and a Flash on this. Zatanna, Mera, and Starfire are on my wishlist for the in-game roster, and if so; statues for them.

I might be interested if it wasn't from the game.

injustice-2-e3-2016-supergirl-gear-menu-02.jpg

CRAJ6AL.gif

As far as I'm concerned all the female characters from the Injustice games (not as bad in Mortal Kombat) look really weird for some odd reason...wish P1 would stay away from the Injustice game all together if this is what they're basing their figures on..

I don't get the "functional" argument for a costume for anyone in the Superman family. They aren't susceptible to temperature and don't need armor. I guess some people will like this, but I think overall the look is too busy. I just want one fantastic, normal costume Supergirl 1/4 statue with a beautiful face. That can't be so much to ask for, can it?

I don't get the "functional" argument for a costume for anyone in the Superman family. They aren't susceptible to temperature and don't need armor. I guess some people will like this, but I think overall the look is too busy. I just want one fantastic, normal costume Supergirl 1/4 statue with a beautiful face. That can't be so much to ask for, can it?

You said it all! Took the words right out of my mouth.

I don't know about this costume. Actually, I've warmed up to the Supergirl TV show costume and think (if done right) would look really good in statue form.

For me, functional is to make sure it doesn't tear to **** lol. I mean, imagine if Supes runs into a burning building, fabric will just turn to **** lol. It doesn't necessarily have to be an armor for like fighting, but I can see why they have armor like in MoS.

But that's just my over exaggerated excuse for armor. :lol

For me, functional is to make sure it doesn't tear to **** lol. I mean, imagine if Supes runs into a burning building, fabric will just turn to **** lol. It doesn't necessarily have to be an armor for like fighting, but I can see why they have armor like in MoS.

But that's just my over exaggerated excuse for armor. :lol

Old-school superman used to have an impermeable layer of invincibility that extended away from his body enough to protect his clothes. Another part of old-school canon was that his suit was made from the kryptonian blankets that were in his ship that couldn't get damaged. I'm good with either of these theories as opposed to him having to wear armor. :lol

Old-school superman used to have an impermeable layer of invincibility that extended away from his body enough to protect his clothes. Another part of old-school canon was that his suit was made from the kryptonian blankets that were in his ship that couldn't get damaged. I'm good with either of these theories as opposed to him having to wear armor. :lol

I prefer the blanket of the two. My other thing is because I enjoyed the Action Comics of New 52, and it just seemed realistic when Clark bought a **** ton of shirts because they'd get torn, burned, shredded apart.

A suit of armor to fight everyday crooks or even Batman: absolutely stupid. :lol

I just meant it more for like actual purpose. Kind of why I like Spidey, because he always complains about his suits, but he's not in any position to get indestructible material. :lol

Yeah, I liked seeing Spider-Man go through suits and repair them. It was realistic because he's just some guy from Queens. Superman is on a different level. I don't want anything to be able to damage anything Superman/girl is wearing unless it's from Doomsday-caliber damage.

Back