Why no love for Hot Toys Tarkin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DARTH-THRASHER

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I was hoping that a Hot Toys Tarkin would be a surprise reveal today, but unless I'm behind on updates, I'm not seeing that come to fruition. Why a Death Star Trooper and Death Star Gunner, but not the Governor himself? Peter Cushing was one of the main supporting actors in A New Hope. I think it's time for Tarkin!

bro.. did you miss the reveal?

Tarkin comes with mini floating LED light up red hologram death star
GMT3a.jpg

Does Sideshow/Hot Toys do surprise reveals later into comic con? I can't remember. Maybe there's still hope...

After the reveals from HT, he has to be made. Especially also since he's in Rogue One as well. I'd love to see JC's paintwork on Peter Cushing's face.

Well there were no OT heroes or even main characters revealed at SDCC. With what they showed, it's obvious Tarkin will get made now - which I wouldn't have believed this time last week.:lol

I'd like a Tarkin for sure. Not sure why SS never made a 1:6. However don't they have another big event in a couple of weeks? If memory serves, I think they typically make additional announcements there. I'm hoping they announce Lando, Emperor in throne and Royal Guard (plus senate guard variants). Otherwise they are going to be hopping into RS followed by Ep VIII.

Back