Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Lt. Cmdr Scott Scotty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star Puffs

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Also good...

13735178_1789949337918131_8753663911270622_o.jpg

Sculpt looks serviceable.
Dissapointed that he has no smile considering how he's the most optimistic crew member.

To my memory he pretty much always had that look on his face anytime he wasn't sharing a joke or a drink, so personally I'm good with it.

Yeah Scotty spends most of his time stressed that the reactor core is going to blow. The exceptions are when he has a bottle of single malt in hand, or a bonny lass at his side.

I think Scotty look spot on. He's just in a serious moment in the sculpt. But it's a very nice effort.

Ive been watching an awful lot of the Original Series over the past month, and I've been paying more attention to Mr. Scott and I have to say the QMX expression is quite common to Scotty especially when he was in command. I still think the sculpt needs a bit of improvement.
There's also PLENTY of engineering accessories they can give him. Personally, I'd love him to come with that Claymore he was very impressed by:
Scotty's Claymore 001.jpg

Back