SDCC 2016 Picture Thread (More pictures, less chat).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collectorcol

Super Freak
Reaction score
28m0j6h.jpg

If you're lucky enough to be attending this year lots of pictures would be greatly appreciated...

Edit: Seeing as someone started a thread in the Marvel Figures section, which has a lot of activity, I'll try and keep this more pictures less chat if possible.

Marvel/Figures thread...
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/marvel-action-figures/172927-sdcc-2016-photo-catch.html

All picture contributions appreciated.

Happy SDCC :duff

Last edited:
Re: SDCC 2016 Picture Thread

I'll be taking pics throughout the week since I think I got some good ones last year. I'll try to get pics of as much as I can, but they'll probably trickle in here and there with little to no organization to them. :lol

so will there be pics today? as its only preview day or is all that tomorrow

Let's keep this thread going anyways. That marvel SDCC thread will eventually spiral into arguments and **** measuring contests. This one, I'm sure, will be much more coordinated. I'll post some pics I find on twitter and stuff. I'll help with posting NECA and Mondo!:lecture

Let's keep this thread going anyways. That marvel SDCC thread will eventually spiral into arguments and **** measuring contests. This one, I'm sure, will be much more coordinated. I'll post some pics I find on twitter and stuff. I'll help with posting NECA and Mondo!:lecture

The fact that it's in the Marvel section to begin with is already grounds for trouble.

Back