1:6 Scale Stormtooper Classic Bust LTD 300 Up for Order Now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prisoner 6

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
classic bust stormtrooper.jpg

It is nice, but no comparison with their older TK mini-bust which was simply fantastic. The helmet on the new one looks like coming from the Hasbro Black Series, while the old bust has one of the most accurate scaled helmets ever made:

ggtk.jpg

ggstorm.jpg

It is nice, but no comparison with their older TK mini-bust which was simply fantastic. The helmet on the new one looks like coming from the Hasbro Black Series, while the old bust has one of the most accurate scaled helmets ever made:

ggtk.jpg

ggstorm.jpg

I agree. I have a bunch of the old busts and love em. I don't understand the new design. They look so much better when its a full torso with arms. Only the original few busts were like this and I never liked em until they switched.These look terrible too me and prices are a joke. When the originals came out I was always able to get em discounted. Don't think I ever paid more than $40 for one and they are way nicer than these new ones. What a joke to me. Can't remember last one I bought, but they kinda dissappeared for a while and then when they came back I laughed at the pricing pushing like a $100 when originally they were like $50-$60 and looked better. Oh well

Back