• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys and Other 1/6 Blowout, Marvel, Star Wars, DC, Customs and More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimlockisking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had some decent luck with my last thread, but time to have a fresh one. Here's what I'm looking for if you're coming at me with trade material:

Looking for the following custom collaborations:

Birthday Suit (Batman First NIght out / The First appearance) Tony Mei - Ashkan collaboration
Batman Beyond
X-Force Deadpool (HIGH PRIORITY)
Zero Year Batman
Zur En Arrh Batman
ANY elvis1976 Batman related/Marvel stuff

Other 1/6 customs:
Daredevil (comic and/or Netflix version)
Wolverine
Cable (HIGHEST PRIORITY)

All my prices include shipping in the US and PayPal fees. All items are complete unless otherwise notated. I'll certainly consider offers, so send them my way. Here's what's up for grabs:

ACI Toys:
ACI Toys Aragorn Special Edition with Anduril, mib, complete, no issues - $500 shipped

Hot Toys Marvel:
Red Skull, mib, complete, has brown shipper - $325 shipped or best offer
Rose Hill Tony Stark Milk Exclusive version, mib, complete with brown shipper - $350 shipped or best offer
Hot Toys Tony Stark Body from Mech Test Workshop IM3 Version (body only no batteries) - $75 shipped

Hot Toys Star Wars:
Han Solo and Chewbacca Exclusive Set, mib, complete with brown shipper, no issues - make an offer
Obi-Wan Kenobi, mib, complete with brown shipper - make an offer
Sandtrooper, mib, complete with brown shipper - make an offer
SWIV A New Hope Stormtrooper 2 Pack, mib, complete with brown shipper, no issues - $500 shipped or best offer
Farmboy Luke Exclusive, mib, complete with brown shipper, no issues - $300 shipped
Stormtrooper Luke Exclusive, mib, complete with brown shipper, no issues - $300 shipped

Hot Toys Miscellaneous Properties:
Avatar Jake Sully, complete with box, no issues, no brown shipper - $225 shipped
MMS238 Battle Damaged T800, complete with box, no issues, includes brown shipper - $225 shipped / $325 shipped with motorcycle
1/6 Honda Valkryie (Harley Davidson looking motorcycle) for T800 - $150 shipped
DX05 Indiana Jones ROTLA (Raiders of the Lost Ark), complete, no issues, mint in box, no brown shipper - $350 shipped

ThreeA/Threezero:
Bambaland Exclusive Ghost Doom, complete no issues - $400 shipped
Threezero Robocop 2014 3.0 regular, complete - $185 shipped

Custom 1/6:
hot Toys Wolverine The Wolverine Body, Custom young DOFP Headsculpt, Pop Toys 1970s Logan DOFP Outfit, both bone and metal claws - $200 shipped
ThreeA Classic Doom with Tony Mei's custom cape/hood/outfit - $450 shipped (includes feet for more comic accurate look that needed modded, I'm currently working on it so might be done by time of sale.)
Tony Mei Medicom The Dark Knight Returns, Black outfit with black symbol, using medicom body and parts - $200 shipped

Sideshow1/6:
1/6 Batman All Accessories/weapons (3 sets of hands, all weapons, base) with clear plastic clamshell - $30 shipped
1/6 Batman Suit/Trunks/Cape - $50 shipped (has to be unstitched from the back to get off the figure, will have to be re-sewn on)
1/6 Batman Two Regular version heads - $30 shipped for the pair
1/6 Batman Box, no clear plastic clamshell - $25 shipped
1/6 Superman Capes, trunks with belt and suit - $75 shipped
1/6 Superman Exclusive Hand - $40 shipped

Iminime:
Alfred Pennyworth The Butler (Michael Caine) full out fit set, has box, COA - $500 or best offer

Last edited:
Are Han Solo and Chewbacca still available??I am a total newbie at this.. I honestly wouldn't even know what to offer.

Back