Hi from Ireland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Jessica or Jess from Ireland and I just joined here. I mostly like Game of Thrones and that was my first sixth scale figure, the Tyrion Lannister one from threezero. It was a gift from a friend of mine and I joined here to talk about the new figures and maybe some other stuff.

I love soccer and art too. I'm an Arsenal fan and play football most weeks and I studied art at UCD in Dublin. I like the marvel movies and the new suicide squad movie because I like harley quinn shes cool

Erm thats about it for now. Hopefully I fit in with everyone here. Seems like a fun forum.

:welcome1: to the forum :wave Congrats on getting your first figure.

Always nice to meet another fellow female collector too! :)

I''m a West Brom fan (well someone has to be!!) so no European football for me, but I love the Champions League and do like to see all the English teams doing well in the European competitions.

Shame about Arsenal exiting the CL, real unluck of the draw there - beating a team like Barca was always going to be tough, especially with "MSN" up front! :(

Welcome Jess!
Hard luck to the Gunners the other night. They played well but Barca's class up front was the difference.
If it makes you feel any better I'm a Utd fan.
Hiya :wave

I was gutted after. They did play well but sad in the end. Haha it does kinda :p

:welcome1: to the forum :wave Congrats on getting your first figure.

Always nice to meet another fellow female collector too! :)

I''m a West Brom fan (well someone has to be!!) so no European football for me, but I love the Champions League and do like to see all the English teams doing well in the European competitions.

Shame about Arsenal exiting the CL, real unluck of the draw there - beating a team like Barca was always going to be tough, especially with "MSN" up front! :(
Hiya :wave
Thanks so much I love it.

Ah cool you collect too :)
I thought I'd be the odd one out, so nice to meet you too

My da supports WB too so theres 2 of ya at least :p and I love watching the champions too its great

I didnt get my hopes too high coz its barca but I thought we did well and had some decent chances, they're too gud up front though :(

Welcome Jess! I'm a collector in Ireland too, what else is on your to-buy list?
Hi Thank you. Erm I'm gonna buy the Jon Snow figure and the Ned Stark figure from GOT. They're both deadly. I like the Avengers ones my friend has a bunch of them and I like some of the Batman ones and Superman is cool but just got for now. These are so expensive ha I have to pick and choose.

Hi. I'm Jessica or Jess from Ireland and I just joined here. I mostly like Game of Thrones and that was my first sixth scale figure, the Tyrion Lannister one from threezero. It was a gift from a friend of mine and I joined here to talk about the new figures and maybe some other stuff.

I love soccer and art too. I'm an Arsenal fan and play football most weeks and I studied art at UCD in Dublin. I like the marvel movies and the new suicide squad movie because I like harley quinn shes cool

Erm thats about it for now. Hopefully I fit in with everyone here. Seems like a fun forum.

:welcome1:
I as well just picked up the Tyrion Lannister and have the Jon Snow on order and the Jamie Lannister on pre order. Will also pick up the Ned Stark very soon

:welcome1:
I as well just picked up the Tyrion Lannister and have the Jon Snow on order and the Jamie Lannister on pre order. Will also pick up the Ned Stark very soon

Hi. Thats so cool that you are getting them all and I might get Jaime too

Hi Thank you. Erm I'm gonna buy the Jon Snow figure and the Ned Stark figure from GOT. They're both deadly. I like the Avengers ones my friend has a bunch of them and I like some of the Batman ones and Superman is cool but just got for now. These are so expensive ha I have to pick and choose.

Absolutely, more focused collections look better anyway.

I'm looking at selling a few of my Hot Toys, like Man of Steel Superman and two Iron Man 3 figures. I want to focus on Star Wars and The Winter Soldier.

Of the GoT figures, Tyrion and Jaime look particularly good. I'd love to see them do Brienne and Oberyn, even though seeing them would make starting a new collection even harder to resist!

Absolutely, more focused collections look better anyway.

I'm looking at selling a few of my Hot Toys, like Man of Steel Superman and two Iron Man 3 figures. I want to focus on Star Wars and The Winter Soldier.

Of the GoT figures, Tyrion and Jaime look particularly good. I'd love to see them do Brienne and Oberyn, even though seeing them would make starting a new collection even harder to resist!
Mine is extremely focused ha

I've seen a full set of The Winter Soldier ones. They look so cool altogether. Good look selling your figures :)

Any new figures would be deadly and I want them to make Daenerys especially.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Jess!
wavesmile.gif

Back