!tiMisaac's 1/6th Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiMisaac

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I bought my very first Hottoys on 6th Jan 2015. The only mistake I made, was that I ended up starting out with Ironman.
How silly of me! :lol I should have just focused on the character I admired the most as a child and even whilst growing up! BATMAN! The rest is history! I'll update this thread when new figures arrive! My collection mostly consist of Hottoys & Sideshow figures. I've only got 1 piece from Heroclub In the mean time enjoy! :wink1:

Lastly, everything as it is right now! :wink1:

Right now my grail pieces would have to be the Armoury Batman & Joker 2.0!

I've got both the DX12 & Armoury Batman. I just modified the Gloves & Gauntlets this morning! :wink1:

This piece is EPIC!! Awesome work from sinag55!! The coat weathering was done by me! :pray:

The weathering on thecoat and paint reduction on the face adds a nice touch. The heath ledger joker is my favorite. I wish I had this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You must either be single or have a very understanding significant other as you've dropped some serious cash in 1 year to get all of those pieces! Congrats! I started down the "Dark Knight" path last year but stopped as my wallet couldn't handle it haha. The aftermarket prices on nearly all of the Dark Knight figures is insane.

You must either be single or have a very understanding significant other as you've dropped some serious cash in 1 year to get all of those pieces! Congrats! I started down the "Dark Knight" path last year but stopped as my wallet couldn't handle it haha. The aftermarket prices on nearly all of the Dark Knight figures is insane.

I'm married! :yes: The wife was pretty supportive! Even bought me the Sideshow Catwoman!

Great collection bud, plenty more to come I hope, you on the BVS wagon?

Awesome display buddy. Man that Harvey Dent is super awesome. Done by the same guy that did the joker ?

Want it!!

Back