• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS HT 1/6 Iron Man MK VII Stealth Exclusive and MK III Diecast (Both MISB) w/ shippr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masishadow

Freaked Out
Reaction score
All new in box. Prices do not include shipping. Brown shipper was opened to verify it had the correct figure inside.

Mk 7 Stealth - $285
Mk 3 Diecast - $270
AoU Hulk - $235
Maria Hill - $170

Need these gone, unemployed for 4 months for back injury and just had back surgery last month. Need some money until one of these job interviews comes through now that am cleared for work.

Last edited:
Had prices initially. Was offering the MK7 stealth for $300 shipped, when I'm in $364 from sideshow for it. No one seemed interested, so I took prices off in the hopes that someone would make an offer.

Hi there.
I see your post from back in December. Do you still have her? And if so, would you consider $170 shipped?
I live in Florida 33547
Let me know.

Thanks!

Hi there.

Are the mark 7 stealth and mark 3 diecast still for sale? Shipping will be to either Ohio or the uk.

Hi interested in your figures, tried to pm you but it's full, please clear your PM box

Back