1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars ep. VII- First Order Stormtrooper Officer & Officer Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SithThundercracker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just announced (you knew it was coming).

We are less than a month away from the release of the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Force Awakens! In this exciting new film, the First Order has enlisted Stormtroopers equipped with sleek armor and powerful weapons to enforce its will across the galaxy.
Today, Hot Toys is delighted to expand the First Order army once again and officially present the new 1/6th scale First Order Stormtrooper Officer collectible figure.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of First Order Stormtrooper Officer in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It features the sleekly designed Stormtrooper armor and helmet, the red pauldron that indicates the rank of officer, highly detailed blaster rifle with extended stock, a blaster pistol, and a hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem!
Add this First Order Stormtrooper Officer to your growing army today!
7d1073e6c25be4a7e32b8395e780b81b.jpg

15fe0da6b69c3712905173d3bee55561.jpg

6f630a64663d00797d284a8cbc44ae7a.jpg

The widely anticipated Star Wars: The Force Awakens will finally land in theatres around the world next month! In this upcoming epic blockbuster, the First Order has enlisted Stormtroopers equipped with sleek armor and powerful weapons to enforce its will across the galaxy.
Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to expand the First Order army once again and officially introduce the new 1/6th scale First Order Stormtrooper Officer and Stormtrooper Collectible Figures Set.
The highly-accurate collectible figures are specially crafted based on the image of First Order Stormtrooper and Stormtrooper Officer in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The two troopers are equipped with sleekly design Stormtrooper armor and helmet, but of two different body heights.
The First Order Stormtrooper Officer stands approximately 30cm tall and is armed with a blaster rifle with extended stock, a pair of articulated binoculars, and a red color pauldron that indicates the rank of officer while the First Order Stormtrooper stands approximately 29cm tall and is armed with a blaster rifle and blaster pistol.
A 1/6th scale Mouse Droid is also included exclusively in this collectible set!
Don’t miss the chance to recruit more First Order Stormtroopers to your growing Star Wars collection today!
60e4fc2fa58e5e309c4a695e60543003.jpg

8bb5fd693b07fc0d46d1c21cd30744ed.jpg

New gun? Really starting to love the look of these troopers. However, at the moment I'm sticking to phasma, one trooper and a Snowtrooper officer.

i'm going to get a red pauldron from ebay
and promote one of my stormtrooper to officer

Glad i cancelled the Squad Leader. These will be my only TFA troopers. Love the orange pauldron. Reminds me of OT sandtroopers.

Now might be a good time to order a second grunt though i keep thinking it might not be reasonnable seeing the amount of releases.

a shorter stormtrooper? i'm sure a fat stormtrooper variant is coming soon! cant wait!

I noticed that, my guess is to introduce variation with the regular troops plus I would bet it's in part to make the suspected shorter Finn Trooper variant.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I'd be all over these variants except I don't like the rubber under suit. Beyond worrying about durability it restricts posing so these will likely be a pass until a future date.

I don't think the regular trooper is shorter. Every one of these pics is shot from a low angle, with the regular trooper standing further back.

I could be wrong, but it looks like it's just how they are shot.

Hot Toys mention the height difference in their write up.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Man, I don't even want think about how obnoxious this will get if Hot Toys starts doing phase I and phase II Clone troopers.

Man, I don't even want think about how obnoxious this will get if Hot Toys starts doing phase I and phase II Clone troopers.

I personally would really like them to do Clone Wars stuff . I got to the sideshow game a bit late and only got Phase II Rex. I really want a Cody , Dooku , a new Mace , a Savage , Skywalker , Cad Bane , Ashoka , a better Ventress , a Baris , and more clones probably ....

I would also like the crew from Rebels ...

Lots of potential if Hot Toys will make some realistic Clone Wars figures for me ...

Man, everything being color coordinated. First the guns now the binoculars... Sorry but it looks so cheesy!! :lol .... Damn Disney!! Like they have fashion designers creating their armor so they don't clash. The dreaded and feared First Order troopers.... With matching outfits and handbags.. All the rage at the galactic fashion show!

Back