ECC Lycan maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
This thing is beautiful!!! Loving ECC of late! I believe it is 1/3.

RmZg20q.jpg

qPYnyDF.jpg

A9xznly.jpg

uhelm85.jpg

q2PUJ2Q.jpg

It is 1/3 for sure. And stunning. That dio is gonna be sick for whoever is able to A) afford both and B) Have room to display both.

Just look at that top picture. The footprint of these two is my entire work desk. Crazy.

I don't even think I've seen this movie :lol

It is 1/3 for sure. And stunning. That dio is gonna be sick for whoever is able to A) afford both and B) Have room to display both.

Just look at that top picture. The footprint of these two is my entire work desk. Crazy.

I don't even think I've seen this movie :lol

you've never seen even 1 of the 4 movies!? I think I'll eventually put them on top of my besta unit.

nice diorama.

seeing this Lycan in full bodied statue form highlights and reinforces my opinion that i'm not crazy about the werewolf designs from Underworld.

Funny for me just the opposite.. I love these wolfs...:) Patrick T. did a great design job on these.. he was a judge on Face Off for the first few seasons...

This thing is beautiful!!! Loving ECC of late! I believe it is 1/3.

RmZg20q.jpg
Geez! All kinds of awesomeness in these pics! Very nicely done.

By the way, does anyone know where this pic was taken? What show was this? I need to find out which Hulkbuster that is in the background. Thanks in advance for any help.

Geez! All kinds of awesomeness in these pics! Very nicely done.

By the way, does anyone know where this pic was taken? What show was this? I need to find out which Hulkbuster that is in the background. Thanks in advance for any help.

San Diego Comic Con.

Back