Throne 10 to 15

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
Oh yes. It has begun.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Jabba’s Throne Environment (item #2147) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figure Environments Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that the first shipment of this item will be arriving into our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately 10-15 days.

Please be advised that we will be receiving multiple shipments of this item throughout the month of February, and we will be processing all orders in the order in which they were placed. If you have also placed an order for the Jabba the Hutt (regular or inclusive version), Sideshow will be shipping both items at approximately the same time, therefore your shipments should arrive together or soon thereafter. Due to the size of each item, they will not be able to be combined within the same shipping box.

Yup, got my notice for the throne too!

I'm actually glad they are shipping at the same time.:chew

I don't remember well, do they keep shipping going during Toy Fair, because the first Jabba shipment is 10-15 which would be first couple days of Feb, but next one would be around TF, that'd suck if we had to wait for that to end, if I'm not on ship 1.

Buttmunch said:
Same here. Keeps looking like I'll have to terminate the terminators. :monkey2
I really hate to say this, but after a whole year of waiting, I think I might too.

Batty said:
I really hate to say this, but after a whole year of waiting, I think I might too.

The worst thing is, I was ready for them when they were originally postponed in September! Lousy things coming all at once! Maybe they could at least go up for second chance later and I could at least use a $10 gift card! :D

Buttmunch said:
The worst thing is, I was ready for them when they were originally postponed in September! Lousy things coming all at once! Maybe they could at least go up for second chance later and I could at least use a $10 gift card! :D
Yeah, getting everything at once hurts. I'm still going to wait and see how things play out over the next couple of weeks.

I'm confident I'll be able to pick up the Terminators later if I need to. One things for sure, Jabba/Throne and the Boba Fett PF come first.

Batty said:
Yeah, getting everything at once hurts. I'm still going to wait and see how things play out over the next couple of weeks.

I'm confident I'll be able to pick up the Terminators later if I need to. One things for sure, Jabba/Throne and the Boba Fett PF come first.

Same here. Worst comes to worst, I pick up the regular Terminators and get the exclusive items from a fellow freak here that isn't using/needing them. Worked for the Kurgan's exclusive... although I haven't tracked down that regular Kurgan yet :lol

Don't know what I'm gonna do, may have to Terminate the throne and pick it up later on ebay or something... may even be cheaper (no CA tax, etc)

pjam said:
Don't know what I'm gonna do, may have to Terminate the throne and pick it up later on ebay or something... may even be cheaper (no CA tax, etc)
I wonder if the throne will be cheaper on ebay. I mean all other Star Wars Sideshow stuff usually is but this is a Sideshow exclusive almost. No retailers really carry the throne. I am going to play it safe and definitely hold on to mine because you never know.

Back