Devil Toys - World Of Order - The Secret Soldier 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowbrom

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I wanted to make a thread for this new company. Their second release is going up for sale soon and I think that they are just awesome. These 1/6 robot figures use a human type body but the head and arms are sculpted amazingness. This is one of the more unique designs I have seen.

Here is the info that just dropped tonight for the preorder and some pics:

War of Order: Vol 1 - The Secret Master 1/6 Scale Limited Edition Figure will be open for pre- order on March 30, 2015 only at www.deviltoys.com.hk,(HK time 12:00PM), USD 165 with international shipping.
Paypal and Credit card payments accepted only.
Estimated delivery: late May.
tAkawGS.jpg

5kOBEUY.jpg
JW6xsn7.jpg
JW6xsn7.jpg
GiwGOEJ.jpg

Yeah, I'm definitely ordering this. Thanks, Slowbrom.

This reminds me of an artist that I check periodically on Deviantart by the handle duster132. His renderings are a mixed digital media where he superimposes high-tech CGI elements to photos of actual soldiers. The result is a very gritty and grounded rendering; similar to that figure.

In case anyone was on the fence or forgot about this. I just wanted to mention that the Pre-Order is up right now and a second head accessory has been added to the mix. All kind of awesome in this sale.

HWwNPZL.jpg

I missed their first figure but just ordered this. Like the design and looks to be of high quality, plus the price is right in this world of $220+ bare bones 1/6 releases. OSR FB page shows a bonus part - "Head od Secret Trooper".

I preordered this the second it went live. I didn't –and still don't– see anything about a bonus head. Where do you get this info from? Is it included in the current $165 preorder or is it an upgrade?

So only the head and arms are sculpted? That's too bad, if I got this I'd want to strip it down and display it all endo style with the second head.

In case anyone was on the fence or forgot about this. I just wanted to mention that the Pre-Order is up right now and a second head accessory has been added to the mix. All kind of awesome in this sale.

HWwNPZL.jpg

I was on the fence, but the bonus robot head part put me over... Price is decent considering shipping from HK is included.

Well i toyed with the idea of getting 2 but did not pull the trigger.
Did not liked the clothes so would have used the head arms hands rifle only...
Hope they will be parted.

Has anybody get a shipping notification yet? They were suppose to ship on June 8.

According to their Facebook page, they're shipping to overseas customers starting tomorrow.

Would go great with Chappie, but with the only robotic parts being the heads and arms....I had to pass.

Looks like its gonna be available from Bbts but its still available now directly from them and cheaper.
I contacted them by email and they have still stock.
I ordered one.

On a sidenote i did recently my own soldier mech
image.jpg

Back