Iron Man3-Mark II Magnetic Floating Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Iron Man3-Mark II Magnetic Floating.jpg

Egg Attack - EA-008SP Iron Man3 - Mark II Magnetic Floating Version

Beast Kingdom is pleased to announce the world’s first simulation EA-008 Iron Man 3 Mark II Magnetic Floating Version, using electromagnetic attraction and repulsion to emulate a floating effect as Mark II’s flying mode.

True to the key features of the Egg Attack series, Iron Man’s every detail is meticulously crafted, including the armor, joints, and flying mode air deflector. The Iron Man 3 Mark II Magnetic floating version’s main body is painted with high-quality metal coating, showcasing Mark II’s steel-like armor. High-luminance LED light is hidden within the eye, chest reactor, and feet, which stays true to the night flying mode in the Iron Man movie.
The Egg Attack EA-008 Iron Man 3 Mark II Magnetic Floating Version is shipped with a glowing magnetic levitation base, a customized battery case (fits 8 AA batteries), and a protective sheet

Product details:
License:Marvel
Scale:Egg Attack - EA-008SP Iron Man3 - Mark II Magnetic Floating Version
Manufacturer:Beast Kingdom Toys
Product Size:
Mark II: H8.5 x W16 x L7cm
Base: Diameter - 11cm
Product Weight: 1kg
Material: ABS、Magnet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd6Ltuz-rL4

I don't know what it is about this, but I find it appealing for some reason. I'm not usually into this kind of stuff but I like this. hmm

My reaction was the same. I generally dislike this sort of stylization of comic characters, but the combination of the floating effect, gun metal chrome (seems like that is the limited edition of 200 that Budget mentions... too bad, since it looks amazing) and the lights has won me over. It would make a really nice piece to have on one's work desk that is fun and approachable for lots of people (too bad I work from home).

Hobbylink Japan has it listed for 16150 yen. That's about 130 bucks in american dollars.

Looks neat but am a little skeptic because the floating height isn't all that impressive. From certain angles looks as if it's sitting on the base. Should have made it so the figure floats a few inches in the air. Now that would be a no brainer to purchase.

I only really like the proper movie style figures, this doesn't appeal to me at all..., just says cheap & nasty with a gimmick to raise the cost. If they made an effort & did it with a realistic looking figure then maybe I'd be interested, not a detinite but I'd certainly be more open to it.

Can anyone ascertain if there's only one variant of this figure or otherwise?

I only really like the proper movie style figures, this doesn't appeal to me at all..., just says cheap & nasty with a gimmick to raise the cost. If they made an effort & did it with a realistic looking figure then maybe I'd be interested, not a detinite but I'd certainly be more open to it.
No offense but gimmicks are but a part of toys and then some. The light-up feature on all HT Iron Man figures are an added gimmick. I can agree to an extent regarding the price factor but it doesn't mean its cheap and nasty. Gadgets based on mag-lev have been around a bit and it's their ingenuity to have applied that to an IM collectible.

Again, I'm not defending it just because I liked it.

:slap

Glue some magnets in the chest plate of one of your HT figures and chuck it on this base - problem solved. ;)

Back