Mwctoys starts our NYCC coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent, but isn't it 2014 by now? :wink1:

Details! :lol

Already checked the current photos out. Some great stuff already. :)

Hopefully they will have something TWD related over there at ThreeZero. Did you already see anything?

Btw: Thank you for all the great work! If there wont be guys like you, people like me from different contries would never be able to enjoy these conventions. Thank you! :duff

Fixed - hey, I'm still living in the past.

I'll have more updates today...Chris was exhausted yesterday. The show is kicking his butt :)

Poor Chris is fighting a cold - I'm telling you, these conventions can be killer. But he did get me a bunch more photos, with more coming very soon. I've got updates up for:

Good Smile, NECA, Qmx, Tamashii Nation, Toynami, Toy Tokyo, Triforce, Weta, the start of some misc booths, and a ton more cosplay photos in the 'misc' section.

New York Comic-Con nycc 2014 Coverage - Michael Crawford's Review of the Week

Do I see a NECA Prime Evil from Filmation Ghostbusters here?! :horror

nycc2014_neca_02.jpg

Chris sent over the last batch of photos, with coverage of ARH Studios, X-Plus (where Star Ace is), Yes! Anime, Lego TruForce, McFarlane, Bandai, Dark Horse, Titan Entertainment, DST, Diamond Comics, IDW and Mega Bloks. There's also updates to Tamashii Nation, misc booths, and a bunch more cosplay photos in the Misc section!

New York Comic-Con nycc 2014 Coverage - Michael Crawford's Review of the Week

Back