VTS: Weapon Adviser 1/6 Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ace Toyz version has a better hs. VTS has more accessories though, and more specific to the movies.

This is not bad at all. I already have "the CEO", so i won't be getting this.

They over did the freckles. It looks like he has skin disease. Apart from that... not bad at all.

Foxcomp.jpg

Both figures have a pretty strong likeness.
The skin tone on the Weapon Advisor seems a bit dark but I think the overall likeness is there....and the movie specific outfit and accessories are a plus.

I'd like this but I have a feeling if I buy it Hot Toys will do an official version eventually. For some reason I could see them putting a Lucius in with the eventual Gordon and Blake with Bat Signal set.

I'd like this but I have a feeling if I buy it Hot Toys will do an official version eventually. For some reason I could see them putting a Lucius in with the eventual Gordon and Blake with Bat Signal set.

Same. I wouldn't mind that at all. Even though a Begins Bat is more fitting since the only time he ever shows up around the signal is in the Begins suit, never once in the new one I don't think.

The only thing is I don't think he'd be a strong enough seller on his own. Bundling him in with a couple other characters makes more sense and doing Blake, Fox, and Gordon would kind of make sense and round out the main characters. All we'd be missing at that point would be Ra's.

I bought "The CEO" 2 weeks ago, I guess I'll just wait for the Weapons Advisor accessories at eBay....

Same. I wouldn't mind that at all. Even though a Begins Bat is more fitting since the only time he ever shows up around the signal is in the Begins suit, never once in the new one I don't think.

With Harvey and Gordon in their best Long Halloween impression, he did, before he got Lao.

Back